- Campaign concluded on June 3, 2017 with 19,576 backers, raising $3,271,809.
This project is primarily self funded, and we’re dedicated to staying true to our vision and not being compromised. The core product can be delivered with our current capital and the crowdfunding goal. Going forward, we are dedicated to keeping our vision consistent with our philosophies and adding features whenever possible.
|Warrior of old|
|Braver of worlds|
|Leader of men|
|Hero of the people|
|Avatar of the phoenix|
- 1 Stretch goals
- 1.1 客厅游戏
- 1.2 Cute small pets
- 1.3 Group mounts
- 1.4 Backer only weapon skins
- 1.5 Enhanced naval combat
- 1.6 Backer only armor skin
- 1.7 The Underrealm
- 1.8 Backer only aquatic mount
- 1.9 社会组织
- 1.10 Backer only dye set
- 1.11 New Underrealm race
- 1.12 Backer only mount barding
- 1.13 Backer only skill FX
- 1.14 Stock exchange
- 2 Crowdfunding guild rewards
- 3 Crowdfunding mounts
- 4 Kickstarter media
- 5 Artwork
- 6 External links
- 7 See also
- 8 引用
- These games will involve aspects of both chance and skill.
- They must be played between 2 or more people.
- Players will be able to wager in-game currency against other players.
- A portion of the income from the game goes to the tavern owner or node.
- Parlor games will vary based on the predominant race of a node.
Cute small pets
Backer only weapon skins
- Usable on all types of weapons.
- Include subtle and tasteful glow/particle effects.
- Aquatic mounts.
- Underwater dungeons.
- Island chains.
- Naval caravans.
- PvP objectives.
- Trade routes.
Backer only armor skin
The Underrealm is a rich environment where bio-luminescence abounds in the fauna and flora that exist here. These deep caverns and underground valleys provide new destinations for civilization to develop. Bringing the node system into the depths of the world may awaken darker creatures than the surface.
The expansiveness of the Underrealm itself is quite large. It does persist across across a lot of the playable game area that's above ground. So there are alternatives in the Underrealm for passages and traversal throughout the world. – Steven Sharif
One of the aspects of the Lore behind the Tulnar was that in the pantheon of gods that exist- having foretold the future through the Goddess of Fate to the Goddess of Creation- these areas in the Underrealm were created in to allow for refuge for which the gods knew would be left behind that couldn't make it to Sanctus. So that was a pre-thought there in the creation of the Underrealm to facilitate that realm where refugees could seek. – Steven Sharif
We plan to have the Underrealm really pervasive throughout the game itself, a part of the open world. It will introduce some unique elements such as the type of monsters you see, the type of crops you can grow and houses you can have. – Steven Sharif
Backer only aquatic mount
The whole idea of these societies is that they are a mechanism for progression that do not have to rely on your level progression. These are different progression paths that players can participate in. If you don't want to leave a node in your gameplay experience and you want to find as much as you can do within that city, these offer those things. Now, some quests might take you outside of the city to you know hunt and pursue things, but you could also perfectly be a person that is a merchant and purchases them from other travelers instead of having to go do it yourself. We want to offer players a diverse method of progression; and these systems house those benefits. – Steven Sharif
Sometimes two organization's goals might not align with each other and there'll be conflict there, but it's not going to be like everybody in the Traders Guild is at war with everybody in the Thieves Guild. – Jeffrey Bard
Backer only dye set
The Kickstarter and 夏季众筹 dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
New Underrealm race
- The Tulnar is a combination of four major races and many minor races that were left behind on Verra after the apocalypse.
- This was previously stated to be three different races.
- Tulnar stands for "the forgotten".
- Tulnar are not restricted to the Underrealm (there are no factions).
- Tulnar eat many things!
- Tulnar are not a result of corruption.
Were the Tulnar a result of corruption in their creation, or was it purely a kind of you know crossbreeding between the multiple minor and major races that existed in the Underrealm during the after the apocalypse? They are not a result of corruption. So there is no corruption that was that was taken into account during their creation. – Steven Sharif
Backer only mount barding
- The higher the level of barding, the better looking it will be.
- Barding will have multiple components that can be equipped. Each component will increase the stats of the mount, such as hit points and speed.
Backer only skill FX
- Includes unique colors and additional effects for certain skills. For example: A mage with her fireball skill may fire off a ball of searing white flames as opposed to the traditional colors of that skill.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, 社会组织 or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
Crowdfunding guild rewards
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
- Basic mounts are obtained through an early quest that is available to all players in starting areas.
- Players assign cosmetic skins to a character on their account from the account management page.
- The skin can then be applied to change the appearance of the mount that was earned in game.
- This does not remove the skin itself. It can be applied again to any other applicable mount in the future.
- Players may remove the skin from a character and assign it to another character on their account.
- Skins can only ever be active on one character and one mount.
The Dawnbreaker mount skin is used in a similar fashion as described, but is only applicable to a certain class of mounts. Aquatic mount skins, like the Tidesnapper, are also used in a similar fashion, but are only applicable to the aquatic class of mounts.
- 2017-04-30 Video - Kickstarter
- 2017-05-03 Livestream
- 2017-05-05 Livestream
- 2017-05-08 Livestream
- 2017-05-10 Livestream
- 2017-05-12 Livestream
- 2017-05-15 Livestream
- 2017-05-17 Livestream
- 2017-05-19 Livestream
- 2017-05-22 Livestream
- 2017-05-24 Livestream
- 2017-05-26 Livestream
- 2017-05-30 Livestream
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter.
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter campaign
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (11:04).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter.
- Ashes of Creation Twitter - Kickstarter cute small pet winners.
- Livestream, 2020-04-30 (1:22:26).
- May The 4th, Be With You... And also some skins.
- Video, 2017-11-09 (0:01).
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Livestream, 2017-08-23 (28:22).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Kickstarter $1,750,000 Stretch Goal Unlocked, 13 May 2017.
- Interview, 2018-08-17 (10:43).
- Interview, 2018-10-31 (5:43).
- Interview, 2018-10-31 (6:00).
- A chat with Ashes of Creation's Steven Sharif, 7 June 2017.
- Livestream, 2019-11-22 (41:02).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Over 9,500 Backers and Counting!!
- Livestream, 2018-06-04 (57:42).
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (7:27).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (24:47).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (49:05).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (38:28).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- Interview, 2018-10-31 (5:03).
- Livestream, 2017-05-30 (16:51).
- Kickstarter $2,500,000 New Player Race Achieved.
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (5:49).
- Interview, 2020-07-20 (15:18).
- Livestream, 2018-04-08 (23:04).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (20:17).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (39:34).
- Livestream, 2019-11-22 (24:33).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (2:17).
- Leader of Men
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (58:31).
- New Backer Goal!! + Monster Coins (>'.')>
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (5:51).