- The objective is to provide both vertical and horizontal progression.
- Repetition will not be part of progression in 创造的灰烬.
Multiple playstyles should be relevant and viable. Additionally, you have a spread between casual players and hard-core players; and most of us exist somewhere on that spectrum. The progression path in a society or religion is more conducive to the time we have to play. Whereas, someone else may be playing several hours a day, and they have a better opportunity for the raid/level progression that might require some more dedication. So we want to have these different progression paths available to accommodate the different times in our lives that we have to play the game. And all of those types of progressions will make us relevant in some way shape or form to the general world. – Steven Sharif
Having the ability to gain power at a sacrifice... That's a way to kind of reach a horizontal type of progression. It may not be entirely, because there could potentially be a meta if balancing isn't done correctly; but the objective there is to make sure we have both vertical and horizontal progression in the game. – Steven Sharif
- 1 水准
- 2 Class progression
- 3 Gear progression
- 4 Pet progression
- 5 Artisan progression
- 6 Religion progression
- 7 Mariner classes (Naval progression)
- 8 Node progression
- 9 Guild progression
- 10 Social organization progression
- 11 Alliance progression
- 12 Freehold progression
- 13 Monster coin progression
- 14 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse progression
- 15 See also
- 16 引用
Part of the whole experience with nodes is that there is no real end-game, in that the world is constantly shifting every day. Month one is going to be really different from month two; and that's for the level 50s and level 1s. – Jeffrey Bard
We want the game to be a living game, which means that all content should be relevant at all times. I’d say that we try to make as little distinction between the leveling up experience and the end game experience as possible. The whole journey is important to us, in order to maximize the fun people have during different stages of the game. – Sarah Flanagan
The developers anticipate max level should be attainable in approximately 45 days.
- There will be no "grindy" quests.
- There will not be repetitive quest lines through a single dungeon to obtain gear.
- The aspiration is to have more things to do in the game than a player has time to do.
Mentor program/ level scaling
There will be a mentorship program where upper-level players are able to benefit from partying and/or helping lower level players; and getting them situated in the game.
- Levels or skills will not be adjusted to allow low level players to participate in dungeons with higher level players.
There will be activities that are present for higher level players to mentor lower level players. Let's say you have a friend who joins later on and you still want to do things with them, there will be things to do. Will you he be able to enter a dungeon of your level and participate? No, because we don't want to inflate or deflate characters and manipulate that type of skill or power. We want that to be something that makes sense for them in a progression standpoint. – Steven Sharif
As a player progresses with their primary archetype (primary class), they will have the opportunity to choose a secondary archetype to augment their primary skills with effects from their secondary archetype (secondary class). The combination of primary and secondary archetypes is referred to as a Class.
If a Fighter were to choose Mage as a secondary archetype, the fighter would become a Spellsword. This combination opens up augments that can be applied to skills in their primary skill tree. Fighters have a Rush skill that allows them to rush towards a target; and upon reaching the target, deal an amount damage with a chance to knock the target down. A Mage's escape augment could be applied to the rush skill, which would now teleport the player to the target; thus eliminating the charge time on the skill.
- Augments to primary skills will fundamentally change the way the ability works - adapting what the ability once did to incorporate the identity of the secondary archetype/class.
- It will not be possible to max all skills in a skill tree.
Classes by archetype combination
- Augments to primary skills will fundamentally change the way the ability works - adapting what the ability once did to incorporate the identity of the secondary class.
- Choosing the same primary and secondary archetype increases focus on that archetype.
- Each skill in the primary tree has a minimum of four augment choices from the secondary tree.
- Players receive skill points as they level. These can be used to level up skills within their skill tree.
- It will not be possible to max all skills in a skill tree.
- In terms of skill progression, players can choose to go "wide" and get a number of different abilities, or go "deep" into a few specific abilities.
- Changing the augmentations on your skills will require you to go to a NPC in a Village node or higher.
- Active skills could look totally different after an augment gets applied.
Key for the augment system is that these augments are meant to demonstrate a core identity of the secondary class type you've chosen. So if from the eight archetypes whatever you choose as your secondary, you're going to receive a choice of augments that relate to some core ideal of that class. You know like a tank is about controlling the battlefield, is about surviving. The mage is about dealing damage and elements and ability in AoEs. The rogue is going to be about stealth and critical damage. So those augments are going to to play towards those identities. – Steven Sharif
The idea behind the system is that you're kind of skirting the line through these augmentations of your role, right. We have the traditional holy trinity that's present in class designs for MMOs and it's often that those either are not deviated at all or completely deviated from entirely. The augment is to kind of offer a balance between that where you still maintain the semblance of that trinity system while offering the opportunity to customize your play experience towards one of the other angles in the triangle. – Steven Sharif
- Currently the weapon use ability/combo determines special effects that proc. This system might change to adapt to weapon progression.
- Ancillary effects proc based on enchantment types.
- Gear enhancements (power stones) can be applied to add elemental or energy types of damage.
- A skill tree is used to grant effects: making them better or branching off into different directions.
- Passive skills will enable players to work toward mastery of a weapon.
- Weapon proficiency (based on length of use of a weapon) is not a planned feature.
- Q: Are weapons balanced towards a proficiency system (i.e. the longer I use a sword, the better my damage will be), or will it be a normal RPG stat system with no long-term scaling?
- A: We will not be using a proficiency system as described, but players will have passives available in their skill tree that will increase effectiveness of certain weapons. Becoming a master of swords will be something that is possible, just not in that particular manner. – Sarah Flanagan
Ashes of Creation is all about providing many progression paths... The reason why we don't like the term endgame is because with the amount of progression that's available with the amount of diversity and player agency that that impacts the world... We kind of want the the weapon system and add an element of that as well... You can determine special effects that proc from currently the combo system right; you can determine ancillary effects that proc based on enchantment types; you can power stone weapons to add different either elemental types of damage and/or energy that kind of play rock paper scissor with player defenses ... and then you can skill tree out how those effects that are granted ... you can make them better you can branch them off into a different direction. – Steven Sharif
We are very likely going to have a rune system and then we'll have the ability to sort of enchant weapons outside of that too... That's not always going to be like a vertical progression... Some of it's going to be giving up something to get something else; so maybe I do less physical damage but more magical damage, that kind of thing. – Jeffrey Bard
- There isn't RNG in crafting but there may be a small amount of RNG in enchanting.
- Over-enchanting items may come with a potential risk that the item is destroyed.
- Vertical enchantments are a power progression for a crafted item. More damage or mitigations, added effects or bonuses.
- Vertical enchantments include risks.
- Horizontal enchantments are more situational. For example: I'd like my sword to do force damage instead of holy damage because the monsters I tend to fight are incorporeal.
- This doesn't make the item more powerful, but instead more applicable to different situations, and less so to others.
- This type of enchanting assumes no risk, just time and effort.
Power creep is a balance issue... When it comes to gear progression specifically, the idea is to create an open market that is not heavily dependent on soulbound items; and having many item sinks and gold sinks within that economy that allows for the potential degradation and loss of assets within that closed economy; and not introduce items from the marketplace that companies put in from a pay-to-win perspective or from a pay-to-convenience perspective that undermines the economy that players have built. That is a huge mistake that companies have made in the past and that lends to the imbalancing of what designers maybe have actually balanced well. – Steven Sharif
- Combat pets will incorporate some of their owner's power in a way that keeps the power progression horizontal.
Players must choose a path in the artisan skill tree for each character. Within each of the three parent artisan paths (收集, 处理 and 各 具 特色) there are different professions. A character may only ever master one of these paths.
- Branching into specific paths allows the player an opportunity to specialize in certain areas. This encourages player inter-dependency, enhancing the artisan experience.
- It is possible to master every profession within a parent artisan path, but this will be a long and labor intensive feat, requiring many resources.
- Masteries aren’t just about making an item. They grant many things, including titles, access to items, bargains, and quests. 
- Choice of profession does not affect a player's stats.
- Characters within a single account (Alts) may have different professions.
When we reference not being masters of all that doesn't mean you're not a master within your own one of the three artisan types, which is you know crafter or gatherer, processor. You will be a master of one of those, you will not be master of the other two. – Steven Sharif
- Tools will have durability and tool lifespans.
- Tools may become non-repairable, requiring re crafting.
Tools do advance within the artisan tree, so your ability to either gather, process or craft will require the equivalent tools necessary at that stage of crafting in order to accomplish the task at hand. So, you could not mine copper and mithril with the same tool. – Steven Sharif
There are absolutely legendary items and they're not items that are attained easily nor are they granted out in a volume. There might even be items that are single items that will exist on the server at any given time.
It will be a very ornate and detailed weapon, more so than any other weapon or piece of equipment in the game. It will also include some awesome looking effects that won't too gaudy, you know they won't be too bright and shiny so that it doesn't look good, but they will be subtle and people will notice it and know wow that guy has this weapon. – Steven Sharif
The amount of effort needed and interdependencies across the different types of players – between raiders and PvPers and crafters and even role players and the taverns and businesses: the processors and gatherers – all of those systems will likely have a component that lends toward creating or crafting that legendary item... We want to stay away from the highly RNGd system, and instead take our multiple progression paths that we are offering the players and put the construction components for achieving these legendary items within them so it encourages communities to work together because it's going to be difficult for just one person by themselves to gather everything. Not to say that they couldn't in an economic sense, by buying those components, that's possible. But achieving them from a time investment standpoint we want it to be considerably less RNG focussed. – Steven Sharif
Legendary items are not intended to be temporary.
The fact there is only one of them... or very very few of them depending on what it is. I think that in and of itself is a balance component right and you need to make sure that the players who are striving for those legendary things and who are devoting the time energy, resources in order to achieve them are accurately rewarded... We do not intend on having legendary items that are temporary. – Steven Sharif
- Players may follow only one religion at a time.
- Religions will have a ranking system.
- Changing religion will cause loss of progress in a player's previous religion.
It depends on their dedication to the religion itself; their performance when it comes to certain religion's religious objectives; their contribution to the development of that religion within the world. There's a lot of different markers that we use at each stage to determine how they progress within the religion. – Steven Sharif
Mariner classes (also referred to as boatsmanship classes, boatsman skills or seamanship) contain different skill trees arranged in a similar manner to 工匠班. As a player gains experience in these different skills they become more adept at using them.
- Boat repair
- Ship components
- Defensive skills
- Utility based skills
You can spec into and kind of create your own class based on what things you're doing on the boat... It's gonna be very similar to in structure to like the artisanship trees, so you'll you'll have your mariner class: You'll have different trees in that class. – Jeffrey Bard
Citizen and non-citizen player activity (questing, gathering, raiding, etc.) within a node's ZOI counts toward that particular node’s advancement (progression). Nodes have seven (7) stages of advancement, with experience thresholds for each stage. When a Node reaches the experience required for its current stage, it advances to the next stage.
|Node stage.||Alternate name.||Timeframe to advance.||Player housing.|
|3.||Village||-||Few days||不动产, Static housing|
|4.||Town||-||Many days||不动产, Static housing, 公寓|
|5.||City||-||Few weeks||不动产, Static housing, 公寓|
|6.||Metropolis||Metro||Many weeks||不动产, Static housing, 公寓|
The Development Area of a Node is where civilization will appear as the Node advances. As the Node Stage increases, different buildings, NPCs, and services will become available in the Development Area. The higher the Node Stage, the more complex and populated the Development Area becomes. Development Areas will also vary depending on the Node Type - Economic, Military, Scientific, or Divine; we’ll go into further details on each of those Node Types in future posts in this series. – Margaret Krohn
- Nodes advance to the first stage quickly. This enables NPC services such as vending or banking items.
- The more advanced the node is, the larger its ZOI becomes.
- Less advanced nodes (referred to as vassal nodes) that fall within a more advanced node's ZOI can still gain XP, but must remain at a lower advancement stage than the dominant node.
- A node does not receive XP from the nodes within its ZOI until these nodes have reached their cap.
- Players are moved to safety if they intersect with newly spawned assets during node advancement.
- Citizens of one node can contribute to the advancement of other nodes.
- The exact percentage of advancement from obtaining items or killing monsters is not going to be explicitly known to avoid "gaming" the system.
Different people have different resources invested in nodes progressing and it would be a little "gamey" if you could know exactly what was necessary at that point because that would disincentivize people from participating. – Steven Sharif
- Vassal nodes must remain one node stage below their parent node.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
- Location of the node.
- Node type.
- Race that contributed most to the node's advancement.
- The rest is determined by the node's mayor.
Some parts are determined by the area it's in. Some parts are determined by the type it is. Some parts are determined by the race it is; and then the rest of it is determined by the mayor. – Jeffrey Bard
All nodes whether they're associated with a castle or associated with normal node structure has cultural influences that replicate over to the buildings that are produced and the NPCs that are present. – Steven Sharif
There is an attrition and that attrition on experience and influence is heightened based on the performance of the race in the world. So if all these nodes are Orc nodes then their attrition rate is very high to compete with the cultural establishment of new nodes because they have more influence in the world and a popular opinion is against them in their outlying regions that they do not have influence in. – Steven Sharif
Zones and progression
地牢, 袭击, 世界老板, Mobs, 任务, Events, Resources, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and it's racial influence.
We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for.
- Passive abilities increase certain stats relating to a guild member's ability to perform in combat or in other aspects of the guild, such as the economy.
- 增强 may apply at the upper tiers of guild progression.
- The higher the guild's member cap, the fewer available skill options will be available to that guild.
- Guild alliances may be a key part in creating a larger "guild".
As you're leveling up the guild and you're getting these points to either allocate towards expanding the guilds member count or allocate towards adding certain passive abilities that your guild members can gain by being guild members. You're also going to see as you're leveling up the guild through different type of quest-based, participation-based, node-based, organization-based systems and ways that those quests hook into the world. You're also going to see perhaps some augment abilities at the upper tiers of the guild levels become unlocked for certain members that have a classification of officer or knight, will have access to those different types of augment abilities that might get unlocked should you go down the non expansive member lane; and the idea there is to offer these benefits to smaller groups. – Steven Sharif
It's not always going to be combat. You could have an economic focus guild. You could have a trade oriented guild; and there's all sorts of things that you can kind of put together and kind of give your guild its own identity. – Jeffrey Bard
Social organization progression
- - For example, a Thieves' guild may have objectives and quests toward securing a particular item to enable players to advance within the organization.
Social organizations are going to have questlines that players participate in which some will include sabotage, espionage, intrigue... While it's not necessarily player versus player in the combat sense, it is player versus player in pitting communities in those organizations kind of against each other in a competitive atmosphere, where only some things can be accomplished by certain communities; and not everybody can succeed at a particular task. So, I think that that's a unique way to involve meaningful conflict that doesn't necessarily have to relate to PvP, because obviously we have a lot of PvP systems in the game and and there are many ways for players to participate in player versus player combat; but we also want to make sure that from a progression standpoint, from a system standpoint there are going to be abilities of individuals to follow these questlines, these tasks that will pit organizations against each other, specifically from an organizational standpoint. – Steven Sharif
- Social organizations unlock augments.
You're gonna see arguments being used a lot throughout a lot of our systems. When we're talking about the guild system, when we're talking about social organizations, when we're talking about religions. A lot of those things are going to affect how and what you have available to augment your skills with. – Jeffrey Bard
- Progression pathways within alliances.
- 行会 sharing common services with alliance members.
- Alliances can toggle relationships with nodes.
Content that revolves around alliances specifically and progression within the development of that alliance; and the ability to share some common services between guilds that are part of that alliance. I think that additionally allowing alliances to toggle certain relationships with nodes as an interaction is beneficial. That's going to provide an interesting dynamic for players who are either members of the particular node that has the relationship established or members of the Alliance. So I think that obviously building systems is is about creating the channels by which these players can form bonds and the more layers you have around those you know channels of bonding between the different guilds or players, the more sustainable that relationship. – Steven Sharif
- Freehold progression unlocks new bonuses, abilities and capabilities.
We want there to be progression in many systems and part of the freehold progression is that when you establish these base buildings the longer and more productive you are and exist with that freehold, the more opportunity those buildings will have to both level up: offering new bonuses, new abilities, new capabilities; and just surviving in this world is a feat in and of itself, so it's rewarded by allowing progression with those things. – Steven Sharif
- Animal husbandry.
- Crafting stations can be located on freeholds or within nodes.
- Player-owned Taverns on freehold plots.
Player owned businesses
- 任务 that might only be gathered from the player-owned taverns.
- Meals that grant buffs for a period of time after a player leaves.
- Recipes that could potentially be sold to cooking professions, that may only be obtained from a player-owned business in a certain area.
Monster coin progression
In Ashes of Creation a large portion of world events revolve around the environment reacting to the player. This means that as players are exploring the world and developing civilization around them the environment is responding to this encroachment by spawning dynamic events and creatures to attack those developing cities. These events occur in 3 different types: the Legion level the Elite level and the Epic level.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse progression
- A new chapter will be released every 10 weeks.
- Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- Daily and weekly quests will allow players to gain up to 50 levels (matching the intended level cap for the Ashes of Creation MMORPG).
- Advancing through these levels allows players to unlock unique cosmetic rewards, such as weapon skins.
You're going to have an adventuring path and that adventuring path is going to come with weekly quests and daily quests that you can participate in that will be available for the Castle sieges for the Horde and for the Battle Royale; and as you complete these quests you're going to gain experience; and right now you have up to 50 levels, which matches the intended cap for Ashes of Creation. Fifty levels of the adventure path that you can advance in; and as you advance in each of these levels you're going to be unlocking certain assets, such as these weapon skins. Now the great thing about player's progress in Apocalypse is that you will share the same account from Apocalypse to Ashes of Creation the MMORPG and anything that you earn in Apocalypse will be in Ashes of Creation the MMORPG- a unique as a skin exactly: A skin that you will have access to for helping us test write Apocalypse and preparing these different Alpha and Beta stages for Ashes of Creation. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse adventure paths
- The first chapter of Apocalypse is The Exodus. Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- There will be an optional Legendary Path that players can purchase for USD $10 per 10 weeks.
- The Legendary Path offers over 50 cosmetic rewards.
- Alpha-1 backers and Intrepid pre-order pack owners will be granted a lifetime compendium (battle pass) to the Legendary path.
- Alpha-2, Beta-1 and Beta-2 backers will have access to the first chapter's Legendary path, with over 50 cosmetics available to earn.
- Other Kickstarter, summer backers and pre-order pack owners will receive the first chapter of the legendary path for free for 70 days. 71 different cosmetic rewards can be earned starting from December 18th.
- The Legendary path will also have a shop for one-off cosmetics.
- Embers can be used in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse to purchase unique cosmetics or to purchase the Legendary adventure path.
- All Adventure paths in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse allow players to earn embers just for playing. Those embers will carry over into the MMORPG.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing will entitle players to achieve unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Griffin, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Night Hunter. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
|Basic axe.||Hallowed Bronze Axe.||Arcanic Bronze Axe.||Pyroclastic Bronze Axe.||Eldritch Bronze Axe.|
|Thundering Mace.||Hallowed Mace.||Arcanic Mace.||Pyroclastic Mace.||Eldritch Mace.|
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (51:52).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (1:55).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (42:17).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (28:38).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (46:27).
- Video, 5 April 2018 (40:08).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Livestream, 15 December 2017 (58:48).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (19:25).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (26:13).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (4:15).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (52:41).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (8:52).
- Ashes of Creation class list.
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (19:05).
- Video, 7 February 2017 (0:02s).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:09:22).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (41:56).
- Livestream, 16 November 2017 (30:02).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (20:45).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (53:15).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (1:00:44).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (22:27).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (58:28).
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (45:37).
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (1:11:19).
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (21:37).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (58:55).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (20:41).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:53:52).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:24:27).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (32:07).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:09:46).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (6:12).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (37:25).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (38:25).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (44:18).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (38:08).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (55:49).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (25:34).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (51:49).
- Livestream, 8 May 2017 (44:51).
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (33:40).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (36:05).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Livestream, 12 December 2018 (14:48).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (50:20).
- Video, 20 April 2017 (0:02).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (55:27).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (28:16).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (33:50).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (53:06).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (54:34).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (21:23).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (47:27).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (1:00:19).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (30:53).
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 13 April 2017.
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (55:39).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (22:10).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (23:26).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (9:36).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (7:27).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (18:52).
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (31:47).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (21:07).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (48:29).
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (24:30).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (1:00:18).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (29:56).
- Livestream, 3 May 2017 (31:46).
- Livestream, 3 May 2017 (36:25).
- 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:45).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (33:55).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (26:12).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (51:20).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (1:00:52).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (38:47).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (27:27).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (26:03).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (26:23).
- Bronze Axe Skins.
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:08).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:12).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:19).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:30).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:37).
- Thundering Mace Skins.
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:43).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:47).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:51).