- 武器 and armor are not class locked, but certain classes are more efficient with certain types of weapons or armor.
- There are no stat requirements for equipping gear, but there are affiliation and level requirements.
- We have level requirements that are going to be applicable for particular types of gears. There's going to be affiliation requirements for certain types of gear as well; but from a stat perspective we decided not to go down that route; and the only reason for that is we don't want to shoehorn people into particular types of builds; and stats relate to those particular types of builds because there's a lot of versatility that exists within our class system. They don't have to play it per-se and that lends itself to a meta. It's like, oh you're a tank where you have to tank constitution and if you don't take constitution you don't get access to this really cool tank breastplate. You know stuff like that. It can feel a little too restrictive when you start to dictate from a stat perspective how a player must build their character. – Steven Sharif
- Specific and necessary crafting materials for higher tier items can only be obtained through the deconstruction of lower-tier items. This is designed to keep lower tier crafted gear relevant through progression and across expansions.
- A big component of gear usefulness or relevancy, as either you're progressing or as expansions come out or whatnot, is that there is a deconstruction method associated with gear; and that deconstruction can provide very specific and necessary crafting materials that can only be achieved through deconstruction of certain types of gears. And then additionally as we consider expansions and additional itemization paths and tiers going forward, all gear is going to remain relevant within the tiers that they exist. So from a progression standpoint, as you achieve access to different types of tiers, those gears are still going to have relevancy within that tier. – Steven Sharif
- Certain higher-end weapons and armor will have active abilities, but the intention is that these abilities will not radically redefine the way an archetype is played.
- Active skills that do get associated with certain types of pieces of armor and/or weapons: those will be much on the higher-end if they're an active ability that comes with those things. But I still don't think that the intended impact of those types of abilities is for us to radically redefine the way a particular archetype might play. – Steven Sharif
- Gear is acquired from a number of different sources, such as quests, drops, crafting, legendary bosses, guild-oriented tasks, favor, and unique currencies.
- Players may access their gear and other completed items in warehouses at any node, regardless of citizenship or housing ownership.
- Q: Could you explain in detail what you mean by 50% of player power when talking about gear influence on player power?
- A: That's just a general allocation of what players can expect to pursue when enhancing their player character power. Now obviously, the distribution and ratio of those types of influences, whether it be itemization, whether it be level, whether it be, augments choices, and/or skill tree choices: those influences and ratios change through the leveling curve. So, at lower levels your character level is going to be more influential over character power than itemization will be, but at endgame or higher levels, or at the end of the adventuring level progression, that's when itemization really gets an emphasis for its ratio of player power. – Steven Sharif
- 遊戲中 PvP 和 PvE 之間將存在平衡。
- 所有數值都會影響玩家的 PvX 戰鬥能力。
- 伺服器將不會以 PvE 和 PvP 區分，但有些伺服器將可能較著着重 PvP。
- 裝備將不會以 PvE 和 PvP 區分。
- 角色或將需要透過 PvE 才能成長。
- Axes (One and two handed).
- Maces (One and two handed).
- Spears (One-handed).
- Swords/Rapiers (One and two handed).
The following weapon types are not equippable by players in the MMO.
- Crossbows will not be in the MMO.
- Potion launchers will only be able to be used as ship attachments in the MMO.
- Chest armor.
- Stat values will be predominately the same but may be able to be adjusted by crafters who are capable with that type of armor.
- The stat values on armor can include both damage dealing and damage mitigation stats.
- Certain armor types are going to have certain type of predominant stat values. So there's going to be certain waterfall stats and/or certain primary attributes that are available on certain armor types; and then if you want to have the one that's not more prominently available- those will be rare to get- you'll have to elicit the services of a crafter who's very capable within that particular type of armor in order to get the non-traditional stats and/or waterfalls available. So there's still the ability to get whatever on these but they're going to be more predetermined for certain types of stats and waterfalls. – Steven Sharif
- Set bonuses are granted to wearers of exclusively one "type" of armor, for example: all cloth, or all plate.
- There'll be certain types of set bonuses granted across specific full sets or partial sets of armor types. There will be a similar function in how damage is mitigated based on the type of armor you're wearing and how that relates to physical or magical incoming damage. So that's something to keep in mind. It's going to be situational what type of adversarial foe am I facing and what armor is the best against that to mitigate damage. – Steven Sharif
- The "type" of armor (cloth, leather, plate) a character is predominantly wearing is visible in their nameplate.
- You're going to have certain strengths and weaknesses of armor sets and those can be specced into by your opponents. For example, I might place some type of elemental enhancements on my weapon that horizontally changes my outgoing damage and that's going to reflect based on the opponent on my target opponent and what type of armor they have available to them to counter that. – Steven Sharif
- Itemization choice may potentially play into universal skill sets such as Dodge, Parry, and 主動格擋.
- We're playing a little bit with the idea of these universal skill sets, such as dodge, parry, block, active blocking, stuff like that; and progression within those areas. There is something to be said I think for incorporating itemization choice as part of that system as well; and how it might affect that system. That's something that I think is going to be coming up in the pitch phase here shortly from design as we implement those universal skills. So you can look out in the future for more information on that. – Steven Sharif
- 3 Back slots.
- 3 Belt slots.
- 8 装甲 slots.
- 5 Jewelry slots.
- 1 Undergarment slot is used to equip artisan gear.
- There may be a specific slot for musical instruments, but this has not been finalized yet.
- Previously it was stated there were 16 gear slots.
- Only one-handed weapons may be equipped when the offhand slot is in use.
- Previously, shields were equipped in a back slot.
- Dual wielded weapons occupy both main and offhand gear slots.
Items on back and belt
- Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show in their Back and Belt slots. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
- There'll be a priority system behind that that'll determine... do I show the Bow if the Greatsword is unequipped or do I show the Polearm if the Greatsword is unequipped. – Jeffrey Bard
- Some ranged or melee abilities require a specific weapon to be equipped. Weapons that are equipped in the character's ranged or offhand slots will automatically swap in and out as required by the skill.
- Characters performing ranged abilities will switch to the ranged weapon, then can switch back to the melee weapon and shield or two-handed melee weapon.
- There will be a setting to determine if the ranged weapon or main/offhand is the primary weapon to use for Q or left-mouse-button basic attacks.
- Rangers do not have a minimum distance requirement for using their ranged weapons. Previously rangers were intended to have a minimum distance requirement.
- Dual weapons are treated as single items that when equipped will occupy both main and off-hand gear slots.
- There is a limited selection of weapons that can be dual wielded.
- Shields cannot be dual wielded.
- Great swords probably can't be dual wielded.
- Q: How will animations work while dual wielding weapons of A) a different type, for example an axe and a dagger; or B) different weapon speeds?
- A: Dual weapons will have their own animation sets; and... there will be a limited selection of which weapons can be dual weapons. Players will make that selection. They'll create those dual weapons as as bespoke single items that when equipped will occupy both the main and offhand; and then how we handle the attack speeds is we offer animations at a particular speed and then we adjust that with a modifier based on whatever is influencing that: either increase or slow down in speed. – Steven Sharif
- It is possible to store and swap gear loadouts with a single hotkey button press when out of combat.
- There will be a loadout system that you can use in your inventory to help manage those different types of set that you can customize. So you can do a simple hotkey press and be able to swap your armors, out of combat of course, with a single button click. – Steven Sharif
- 武器切換 is possible while in combat but armor cannot be swapped while in combat.
- You may not swap armor when you're in combat, but you may swap your weapons; and there's obviously a few reasons of why this can be important: We're a itemization agnostic class design, so players equip with items that there are most necessary based on the adversary or the challenge that they're facing; and so we want that to be available for players to swap with weapons. – Steven Sharif
- Q: How often will armor be part of an entire armor set with other cosmetically matching pieces versus unique armor pieces that don't match or go along with anything else in the game?
- A: There is a balance of both set pieces and non-set pieces and usually you're going to see at higher grades within a tier are going to be more predominantly set driven; and the lower interstitial power levels of the gear for that tier are the potentially bespoke pieces; and obviously those pieces are catered around a number of different interactions, such as ones you get from quests, ones that you get from drops, ones that you can craft, ones that you get from legendary bosses, ones that you get from guild-oriented tasks, or in-game favor and unique currencies. So there's different types of acquisition models and each of them has a spattering of either bespoke pieces or set-oriented pieces; and there are even varying levels of set pieces as well. So you might have a full eight piece set, or a three-piece set, or a five piece set, depending on where it lives within the tier. – Steven Sharif
- Players gain bonuses depending on the number and tier of pieces they have equipped.
- An overarching set effect is granted to wearers of exclusively one "type" of armor, for example: all cloth, or all plate.
- There may be set bonuses that members of certain communities will obtain based on gear set type.
- Set bonuses will not provide new abilities, but certain higher-end weapons and armor will have active abilities, but the intention is that these abilities will not radically redefine the way an archetype is played.
- It will be possible to store and swap gear loadouts with a single button press when out of combat.
- Approximately 49 unique gear sets were obtainable in Alpha-1 from crafting, quests, drops and exploration. These were unique sets with different stats, but some may be similar in appearance.
- Certain set bonuses may trade off core gear stats.
- There are passive abilities that can be chosen to become more adept with certain set types.
- There will be viable non-set builds.
List of gear sets
- 2nd Sword Division
- Aegis of Fangs
- Aelan Chainmail
- Ambitious Academic Armor
- Arcane Mind
- Crystalized Blood
- Curiass of the Pride
- Dark Fortunes
- Dawnclaw Ward
- Dragon's Protection
- Eldritch Touched Regalia
- Guard of the Effulgent Moon
- Harvest Guard gear set
- Lava Forged
- Livery of the Setting Sun
- River Stalker Armor
- Runeweaver's Ensemble
- Sons of Fortune
- Soul Seeker
- Very little gear will be account bound or soulbound in Ashes of Creation.
- 裝備 is obtained via crafting, gathering and processing along with raid and dungeon bosses.
A lot of what we experienced in games that usually come before us is that many things are account bound and they're soulbound to your character... Instead very little here is character bound. Very very little. The vast majority of gear- yes you will get quest related gear as rewards- but it won't be let's say one set in one dungeon and you must run the dungeon over and over. Instead we want to really emphasize the reliance on the economy and crafters and gatherers and processors to support a majority of the gear structure in-game, combined with that of world raid bosses and dungeon bosses; not a repetitive quest line through a single dungeon. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will Ashes of Creation have player-to-player trading? Will there be anything stopping me from gifting a friend that's fresh to the game a bunch of in-game money to help them get on their feet quickly?
- A: There won't be anything to stop you from doing that. – Steven Sharif
- Player to player trading, interacting with vendors or NPCs, and the ability to access storage is disabled for corrupted players.
- The nature of player to player trading already introduces that in an open economy game... that is why we have measures to attempt and heat flag suspicious transactions, active gms and other honeypot systems/agents that will be active in discovering those types of cheaters. – Steven Sharif
Sharing gear with alts
- Storage space is shared between characters on the same account.
- Characters on the same account are able to share player housing, including furniture and freehold workstations.
- 時裝 can be reassigned to characters within an account, with a potential cooldown period.
We are very likely going to have a rune system and then we'll have the ability to sort of enchant weapons outside of that too... That's not always going to be like a vertical progression... Some of it's going to be giving up something to get something else; so maybe I do less physical damage but more magical damage, that thing. – Jeffrey Bard
- 成長 in various PvP systems will unlock enchantment stones that grant temporary PvP-focused benefits to gear (via a socketing system). Performance is measured over six month PvP 賽季.
It's not as though you're going to necessarily acquire these once and then you're set for your PvP enchantments, but instead you'll have to continually perform month after month in order to keep having those slotted enchantments. – Steven Sharif
- You don't really push a particular item's level requirement or the identity of that item. You can enhance it, you can add enchantments to it, but it's still the item it is. – Steven Sharif
Skills and stats on gear
- Master crafters will be able to influence several (but not all) stats on their crafted items.
- There will also be methods of moving stat blocks around but this won't necessarily be an easy task.
- All gear will be able to be assigned any stat.
Crafters will be able to 'rejigger' stat blocks; and there will be a couple of other ways to move things around to create both the look and the stat block that you're looking for. It's not always going to be easy. There will be a lot of challenges involved with that. But the goal is to give you guys the option to customize your gear the way you want them to be. – Jeffrey Bard
Gear is broken down into Core Stats and Additional Stats.
- Crafted items are best-in-slot in Ashes of Creation. Previously it was stated that crafted items will be on-par with best-in-slot items.
- Instanced content will contain scripted and difficult boss fights that drop gear, but the gear drops will not be best-in-slot. These can only be found in the open world.
Class weapons and armor
- Weapons are intended to be somewhat agnostic in the sense that you can find a way for a weapon to be utilized by different classes. Not just the rogue is going to be able to use daggers. Because if you restrict equipment through that, it makes the economy more difficult to have sustainability across the market of items. – Steven Sharif
- Q: We had stated that we were going to allow people to use any class combination, which would be both your archetypes together, being able to use any weapon. Do we see problems that could occur with that, for instance like a bow tank, or an orb tank or things like- will there be some strangeness there, or are there problems that you first are foreseeing in the future?
- A: We're giving a lot of flexibility to the crafters in our game. They get to help define the stat block that a particular item, weapon, or gear has; and that stat block can be relevant to any particular class or archetype combination. So in that sense the idea is, no not to see any strangeness there or not to see any elements that would dissuade a person from that customization perspective. – Steven Sharif
- The customization of equipment per race is really focused on Armor sets not Weapon props. Weapon props will, from a model standpoint, will translate pretty one-to-one across the races. – Steven Sharif
- 種族外表 of gear is focused on 装甲. 武器 will not change in appearance but will scale in size based on race.
- Let's say for example you have the Eagle set or something, right: The Eagle set has in art, it has a thematic design that's going to include certain attachments to the armor. It's going to include color palette and theme. It's going to have some aspects to it that define it as the Eagle set, right. When a Elf wears the Eagle set or when an Orc wears the Eagle set, you obviously have two different cultures there; and you don't want to stomp out that culture by assigning a de facto 'This is the Eagle set and this is how it looks on everybody.' What we want to have is cultural influences play a role in showing how that set looks. – Steven Sharif
- When you say, what if I'm an Orc but want to look like an Elf and I want my Eagle set to be the Elf representation? Well the issue becomes there that Orcs have a different organic model. You know, their body is different than that of the Elf. So, from a scope-creep standpoint, it's one thing to add different influences that represent the cultures that are donning the armor; it's another thing to adapt each influence as a matrix that can be worn pretty much by everything. From a scope perspective, that's a very difficult task for the character artists to tackle. So instead what we've done is, in order to facilitate a variety of cultural representation between the races but allow for the sharing of assets like different armor sets, we give different representations of those armor sets to each race. – Steven Sharif
- Completed items can be accessed by players in warehouses at any node regardless of citizenship or housing ownership.
- Crafted gear is considered best-in-slot in Ashes of Creation.
- Crafted gear in the game is the best gear... One thing that I'm not a fan of is that you develop a crafting system in a game and you've spent a lot of time making this from a material and resource perspective. All the tables that you can receive, all the connectivity in the economy and how crafting is associated with the game; and then you undermine the crafting entirely by presenting a separate route of gear acquisition that is on-par with the crafting efforts. So here you have these people who are acquiring all of the resources getting, all the recipes, leveling up their professions and then everything they make is less or equal to anything you could just have chosen the easier path of and gone down the questing and received the best gear. So what we do focus on is that crafters make the best shit. Excuse me, the best things. – Steven Sharif
- The rarity of crafted items will be commensurate with the effort required to gather, process and craft the items.
- That plays into our crafting system in and of itself. The idea is for those stats to be variables that can be dictated based on the mastery level of the particular crafter; and the higher they become a master of those professions, whether it be for armor or for weapons or for accessories, they're going to have some agency and put their mark on essentially what items they're introducing into the economy. – Steven Sharif
- Crafters are able to influence what their crafted items will look like.
- We believe that every item that exists in the world should in some way reflect its creator. As such, there will be extreme versatility in our crafting system – giving crafters the ability to create unique items that represent their strengths and weaknesses.
- 此效果將顯示穿着中的主要裝備類型 (布甲、皮甲、鎧甲)。
When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint what they're going up against if they're actively checking that and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Being by default able to see a person's "gear score" / equipment list... may cause unwelcome behavior.
- Item durability loss occurs on death.
- Materials are required in order to restore the performance of decayed items.
- Item decay does not destroy items, but it acts as an materials sink.
- If you allow it to get to certain stages, or to get to a destructed stage then it requires a lot of material components in order to return back to its former glory. – Steven Sharif
- Over enchanting an item comes with the risk of durability loss if a safety margin is exceeded.
- There is durability in the game... It's not going to be a trivial durability. There is a potential to destroy gear (weapons and armor), but there is also an ability to reforge that destroyed gear using a portion of the materials necessary as well as finding an item creator who can reforge it. – Steven Sharif
- 0% durability will unequip items, increasing its repair cost.
- Damaged gear can be reforged at a player stall using a portion of the materials that were necessary to craft the item.
- There may be additional constraints for repairing "very unique items", such as having a crafter and recipe to effectuate repairs. This is subject to testing.
- There is no limit to the number of times an item can be repaired.
- There's a lot of ancillary activities that can be had during sieges... It's obviously strategy and tactics and raid-versus-raid components, but also you want to have individual contributions where players can do things during the siege to aid in the greater effort so to speak; and it doesn't require you having 50 people by your side to effectuate that influence over something. So repairs are great ways to do that. Repairs for walls, repairs for gates, being able to spawn and essentially craft the designs for specific types of siege weapons to provide those to the team. – Steven Sharif
- There will not be "oversized" weapons.
- Armor will not be overly sexual in appearance.
- I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Some armor and costumes will be more revealing than others, but there will not be nudity in the game.
Each race is getting its custom geo pieces, which then will share thematic components such as color palette, attachments, design filigree. Those types of things will get shared across the geo but generally you're going to see unique races with unique geo. – Steven Sharif
- 時裝 can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off on their character by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- Cosmetics, whether purchased from the shop or earned in game, are an important component of MMORPGS I personally enjoy; and there's a lot of collectors out there who spend a great deal of time either in-game achieving these things or spend money purchasing them from the cosmetic only marketplace; and we don't want to demean or reduce that achievement or that expenditure. So it's going to be situational where the default appearance will be applied and can be activated. – Steven Sharif
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
- They do not include any weapons pictured.
- Costumes are one piece outfits that cover all gear slots regardless of armor type.
- Costumes don't have a level restriction or require an in-game item to be obtained first.
- Costumes are not gender or race locked, but can adapt based on a character's gender and race.
- All hoods and head slot items, whether part of a complete costume or individual gear, will have the option to be shown or hidden on the character by the player.
Outside of wanting to keep maybe some identity from a lore perspective; for example if you have like a white lion's suit of armor, you may not want that white lion suit of armor to be black or blue. So, it's possible. It depends on the costume itself. – Steven Sharif
- Artisan gear may be able to be equipped in an undergarment slot that can be toggled between adventuring gear and artisan gear.
- The developers are planning to have artisan gear sets available for Alpha-2.
- Gathering tools and artisan gear have stats that affect gathering rates and yields.
- Gear for artisans are going to live alongside your adventuring gear. So you will currently- the approaches, and we'll test this but currently- the approach is you'll have artisanship oriented gear. This might be beneficial for your gathering; it might be beneficial for your processing, or crafting, or whatever it is- your profession. Essentially you will craft that gear, you will equip that gear, it'll live almost as a undergarment slot so to speak; and then you can activate that and it will show the appearance if you wish during the activation when you gain the benefit from the from the gear itself; and then could disappear afterwards and go back to your adventuring gear. That's the current approach. We're going to play with that a little bit. There's some discussion and disagreement on the team about how we do that, but our hopes are for Alpha two, we will have I think a couple of sets at least. We're demonstrating all of the artisanship from gathering to processing to crafting in limited fashion in Alpha 2 want to have that gear present to play with this approach.
2023-10-03 2023-07-31 2023-07-03 2023-06-03 2023-03-28 2023-03-16 2023-01-30 2022-10-02 2022-07-06 2022-06-30 2022-06-29 2022-05-16 2022-04-07 2022-01-30 2021-03-29 2020-12-31 2019-06-30 2019-06-30 2019-06-29
- Twitter - Gear reveal.
- 訪談, 2023-07-09 (1:38:34).
- 訪談, 2020-07-19 (53:59).
- 直播, 2023-10-31 (1:36:15).
- 直播, 2018-05-04 (45:37).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (1:33:58).
- 直播, 2020-11-30 (54:29).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- 直播, 2021-07-30 (1:16:05).
- 直播, 2023-09-29 (1:15:47).
- 直播, 2023-07-28 (1:22:48).
- 訪談, 2023-09-10 (47:13).
- 影片, 2018-04-16 (1:32).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (38:31).
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (24:52).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (33:25).
- MMORPG Interview, 2016-12-12.
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (14:05).
- 直播, 2017-06-01 (37:39).
- 直播, 2022-09-30 (1:05:25).
- 直播, 2022-10-14 (18:34).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (14:15).
- 影片, 2020-03-23 (0:41).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (45:21).
- 直播, 2018-05-04 (33:27).
- 直播, 2019-09-27 (1:06:44).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (18:40).
- 直播, 2017-12-15 (59:49).
- 直播, 2023-02-24 (1:05:54).
- 直播, 2019-05-30 (58:28).
- 直播, 2018-05-04 (33:56).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (56:50).
- 直播, 2018-05-04 (54:58).
- Steven Sharif Twitter.
- 直播, 2022-01-28 (56:12).
- 直播, 2018-02-09 (7:31).
- 直播, 2018-02-09 (15:01).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (31:30).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (1:17:32).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (52:58).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (1:02:08).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (53:08).
- 直播, 2023-02-24 (46:15).
- 直播, 2023-04-28 (1:08:55).
- 直播, 2022-09-30 (49:16).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (40:50).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (47:57).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (16:32).
- 直播, 2023-05-31 (48:11).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (24:54).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- 直播, 2022-06-30 (1:17:34).
- 直播, 2023-09-29 (1:08:25).
- 直播, 2023-05-31 (1:12:58).
- 直播, 2022-09-30 (1:13:23).
- 直播, 2018-06-04 (19:48).
- 直播, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- 直播, 2022-01-28 (39:30).
- 直播, 2017-06-30 (47:14).
- 直播, 2022-12-02 (1:12:19).
- 影片, 2023-07-28 (23:28).
- 直播, 2020-01-30 (35:12).
- 直播, 2017-06-16 (40:06).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (33:36).
- 直播, 2023-04-28 (39:06).
- 直播, 2021-11-19 (40:53).
- 直播, 2023-04-28 (51:16).
- 直播, 2022-09-30 (51:09).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (34:32).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (1:03:45).
- 直播, 2019-05-30 (1:15:58).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Alpha-2 screenshot.
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- 直播, 2023-06-30 (1:30:40).
- 影片, 2023-01-27 (45:46).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (55:17).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (56:07).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (13:06).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (52:57).
- 訪談, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- 直播, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- 直播, 2023-02-24 (1:12:24).
- 直播, 2022-10-28 (24:28).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- 訪談, 2020-07-19 (1:12:37).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 2017-06-1
- 直播, 2018-02-09 (20:40).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (18:25).
- Podcast, 2017-05-04 (51:52).
- 直播, 2023-04-07 (1:04:16).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:17:40).
- 直播, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (19:15).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- 直播, 2018-06-04 (1:11:19).
- 直播, 2018-06-04 (21:37).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (1:15:57).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (14:22).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (16:34).
- 直播, 2022-05-27 (1:20:00).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (51:37).
- 直播, 2017-05-17 (58:55).
- 直播, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (59:58).
- 直播, 2020-12-22 (1:15:01).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:14:54).
- 訪談, 2023-07-09 (1:43:38).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (1:33:11).
- 直播, 2022-06-30 (1:18:55).
- 直播, 2017-05-10 (14:45).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (1:19:41).
- 直播, 2018-02-09 (47:05).
- 直播, 2022-06-30 (55:31).
- 影片, 2020-09-30 (2:44).
- 直播, 2020-09-30 (47:47).
- 直播, 2019-07-26 (54:06).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (44:11).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (20:46).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- 直播, 2022-10-28 (1:41:06).
- 直播, 2023-04-07 (31:49).
- 直播, 2020-01-30 (1:38:26).
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (1:00:18).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (24:19).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (2:07:26).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:28:10).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (1:34:55).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (23:20).
- 訪談, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- Podcast, 2017-05-13 (25:55).
- 訪談, 2021-02-07 (13:14).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (2:05:07).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (32:35).
- 訪談, 2020-07-19 (51:11).
- 直播, 2021-05-28 (1:53:04).
- 訪談, 2020-07-29 (15:04).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (20:41).
- 直播, 2020-09-30 (1:01:45).
- 直播, 2021-05-28 (1:04:29).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 2019-01-8.
- 直播, 2021-12-23 (1:34:07).
- 直播, 2021-09-24 (1:25:27).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- 直播, 2023-05-31 (58:37).
- 訪談, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- 直播, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- 直播, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- 直播, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- 訪談, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Vestments of the Runecarvers.
- What is included with my Pre-Order package?
- Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:42:55).
- Kickstarter 12k+ backers.
- 直播, 2018-04-8 (PM) (18:48).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (1:06:50).
- 影片, 2023-06-30 (3:14).
- 影片, 2022-10-28 (26:14).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (13:19).