- 1 Background
- 2 Objective-based PvP battlegrounds
- 3 Open-world PvP
- 4 競技場
- 5 陣營
- 6 威脅評估
- 7 角色死亡
- 8 戰鬥系統改良
- 9 安全區域
- 10 PvP 賽季
- 11 決鬥
- 12 擊殺時間
- 13 命中判定模型
- 14 數值增長
- 15 數值壓縮 PvP
- 16 實機遊玩影片
- 17 美術圖
- 18 社群指南
- 19 其他
- 20 引用
While Ashes of Creation took inspiration from Lineage II (and other games) it has also addressed several flaws in the implementation of those games. The approach of the flagging system in Ashes of Creation is to further disincentivize griefing while still allowing the system to keep risk relevant in the open-world setting.
First and foremost, PvP in Ashes exists in both opt-in systems and events, as well as our open world flagging system. And while it is true that I enjoyed and took much inspiration from games like Lineage 2, we have innovated and adapted our approach to Ashes’ flagging system in order to further disincentivize griefing while still allowing the system to keep risk relevant in the open world setting. The overwhelming majority of player’s experiences with PvP in Ashes will be through consensual systems like caravans, sieges, wars, the open sea and other events. Players will make a choice to participate in those systems or not. And if they choose to participate there will be significant rewards for success. – Steven Sharif
- PvP in Ashes of Creation exists in both opt-in systems and events as well as open-world PvP with a flagging (and corruption) system.
In the open world, when competing for the scarcity of resources, raids, dungeons and or hunting grounds, an important element of risk vs reward is introduced through our flagging system. Players must be aware of their surroundings and the reputation of other players who may be in proximity. The flagging system is intended to always provide an element of risk in all settings, but also architected to ensure that griefing and PK’ing is almost never worth it. The subtleties of this system are complex, which is of course why it will require considerable testing and feedback. – Steven Sharif
- Corruption gain takes into account level disparity between the attacker and the player that was killed. The greater the disparity the higher the corruption accrued. Corruption penalties occur as the corruption is gained.
These are all things that I've changed in the system that help to safeguard some of those loopholes. Now of course, as we said, we can't and we don't want to 100% remove the ability for that risk to be alive- for that risk to be realized. But what we do want to do is make sure that those occasions are few and infrequent, and are not the majority of a player experience, let's say in the open world; and we do so by incorporating all of those risks and costs into a decision to gain corruption and then PK another player in the open world. It's just not going to be done often and that is my expectation and opinion. It's also the goal of the system is that griefing is not a viable option or play style. And as a result of that desire for the system, we will fine tune it in such a way through testing that that outcome is achieved. And that is the intent and purpose of the design. – Steven Sharif
- Increasing corruption score adds increasing levels of skill dampening for PvP combat.
- Abilities with CC effects do not apply to non-combatants. This prevents players from opening attacks that stun unflagged players.
- Players who heal, buff, or otherwise support corrupted players will flag as combatants.
- Corruption score has a scaling impact on skill and stat dampening that will ultimately make them ineffective at PvP. This dampening only affects PvP combat.
- There is a 60 second timer to logout while corrupt. Force-disconnecting the client during the cooldown will leave the character in-game.
Objective-based PvP battlegrounds
Our castle system, our sieges against nodes, the caravan system, battlegrounds that exist, guild wars: We want there to be a meaning to this conflict. We want players to actually have some skin in the game when it comes to participating in PvP. – Steven Sharif
- 在商隊擁有人登出或與伺服器連接中斷 5 至 10 分鐘後，商隊才會消失。
It's still intended from a design standpoint to be a window that is presented to the player based on proximity; and that proximity it can be greater depending on your performance as either a defender or an attacker in previous raids. – Steven Sharif
The caravan defender role is going to have its own progression questing and rewards associated with it that are going to attract a certain subset of players and then you know vice-versa wise we're going to have incentives that appeal to the more highway brigand type players; and you know you might not always be on one side or the other: that might change depending on what your interests are in the at the time. But obviously you know those types of systems need to have robust you know consequential type rewards and benefits associated with them in order to compel the player; and that's something obviously we're going to test in alphas and betas and see how performant it is in actually attracting players to participate and make sure it's not just one-sided so-to-speak. – Steven Sharif
Also the hope would be that the people who are running the caravans can offer their own rewards that "Hey if you come help me defend this thing I'll give you some cut", or that these are my friends or these are my guilds- that a lot of the sort of incentive is social and created between players. – Jeffrey Bard
- The minimum goal is for 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield. It is hoped that this can be increased to 500x500 over time.
- There will be systems that mimic some of the mechanics of sieges, but there won't be practice sieges.
- There may be instanced locations within otherwise open-world castle and node sieges, where specific groups can participate in small, short duration objective-based battles that will affect the overall outcome of the siege.
- Each week leading up to the siege week... is a week that's dedicated to one of the three castle dedicated nodes. So around the castle there are three nodes. They represent week, one, two, and three; and then the fourth week is the siege against the castle. Those can only be elevated up to stage three. We've discussed this in the past and there's definitely information out there on the community ran wiki. – Steven Sharif
- In the first three weeks that a guild occupies a castle they will need to level up each of their castle nodes to 村莊 stage through questing.
- The fourth week is declaration week, where other guilds have the opportunity to lay down their declaration flag or to sign up as a defender of the castle.
- Depending on how well the guild defends their castle nodes results in better defenses for the castle.
- Different siege weaponry will grant the attackers the ability to destroy walls, doors and sections of the castle in order to gain access to the inner keep area.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
- There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – kind of a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Steven Sharif
節點戰 enable players to destroy nodes. This paves the way for new development and access to the locked content in surrounding nodes. Due to this dynamic, political strife and intrigue play an important role in the structure of the world.
- Sieging nodes will not be an easy task for the attackers. Cities and metropolises will have a considerable defensive advantage.
- There will be systems that mimic some of the mechanics of sieges, but there won't be practice sieges.
- If you own a home in a node and you don't want to see that home destroyed, you need to defend that city! – Steven Sharif
- The majority (~80%) of content in Ashes of Creation is open-world but there may be instanced battles within castle and node sieges where specific groups can participate in small, short-duration objective-based battles for specific waypoints.
- Guild war objectives are designed to be more fluid than castle siege objectives.
- Guild wars can be declared at any time, but the objectives will only spawn during server prime-time.
- Players can kill each other at any time during the war (not only during server prime-time).
- Guild wars will not be permanent. Definitive victory conditions exist that are based on the level of the warring guilds and the assets that those guilds have.
- I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Steven Sharif
- Another important change that has occurred is the open seas is now an automatic flagged location. So when you move off of land we have a flagging system that protects and the open seas are international waters where you need to be careful; and there is a lot of opportunity at Sea; and because there's a lot of opportunity that's unique to that content- that's unique to that sea: that's treasure finding; that's NPCs; that's a lot of different stuff there needs to be risk associated with opportunity. – Steven Sharif
- When the ships move into an open sea (open waters/deep ocean) area. This will automatically flag players as Combatants (purple).
- We have a very intuitive UI that that as you approach the border between open sea and coastal area you are notified of that. You are warned ahead of time. There's a countdown when approaching. We interpolate the distance travel and speed you're moving and you get to see "I'm entering open waters"; and when you do you have this big trophy call out on screen that says "You have entered the open sea. Territory fraught." – Steven Sharif
- The result of events (such as guild wars or node wars) between the parties.
- As the result of open-world PvP, utilizing the flagging and corruption system.
- Open-world PvP exists outside of opt-in objective-based PvP systems such as sieges, caravans, guild wars, node wars, and naval PvP.
- Open-world PvP includes contesting dungeons, raids, scarce resources, and hunting grounds in the open world.
Q: In the open-world PvP system, will there be a "prevent attacking innocent" option that when turned on will prevent me from accidentally attacking a non-corrupted player? A: The open-world flagging PvP system requires what we call the "Force function" in order to initiate an attack against another player, and by default that's even against players who are already flagged, though not against players who are corrupt; and they're in the settings. You will have options by which you can persist that force function if you wish through another keystroke input. And then additionally you can set your AoEs so that if you initiate an AoE attack against a location and there are flagged players there, you will either- you can set it so that you can automatically hit those flagged players, but by default it doesn't. So, those are options in your in your settings that you will have access to and be able to adjust. – Steven Sharif
- 野外 PvP 將不僅是單純偷襲謀殺其他玩家。
- 非戰鬥員 (綠色)
- 戰鬥員 (紫色)
- 非戰鬥員利用戰鬥寵物 (或其他由玩家操控的) 攻擊其他玩家時，會被標記成戰鬥員。
- 攻擊非戰鬥員或其他戰鬥員時，玩家會被標記 90 秒。
- 腐化 (紅色)
- 透過設定，玩家可以自行選擇影響對象為友方或非友方的範圍技能能否命中被標記的玩家。有勾選設定時，範圍恢復或傷害技能將影響被標記的玩家。沒有勾選設定時，範圍技能將不影響被標記的玩家，讓施法者不會一同被標記 (若尚未被標記）。
If you have that check-box for flagging with your AOEs and heals available then you will flag. If you do not have that box checked then on completion of the skill it will not flag you because the check was made at the start that there was a flagged party member; and then he will not he or she will not receive the beneficial effect as a result or the damage, if it's an offensive spell. – Steven Sharif
You're not going to see griefing in the game very often; and that's because our flagging system. The corruption mechanics are based around disincentivizing a griefer or PKer but still offering the opportunity, should the occasion arise, where the benefits outweigh the risk, you have the ability to do so. If you gain corruption, which is killing a non-combatant - a player who is not fighting back basically - if you gain that corruption, your world has changed. It is not going to be a very beneficial place to be and you have the potential of losing your gear. Your combat efficacy decreases based on the amount of corruption you accrue. It is a comfortable balance between player agency and grief and basically removing player agency for other players. – Steven Sharif
- 腐化值伴隨着腐化懲罰。 腐化值愈高：
- 連續擊殺十名玩家時，你或會開始感到技能的效果大大減弱。在能夠實際測試這個設計和相關設定前，我不想提供任何實際數字或曲線，避免玩家進行推論演算。可是能力減弱背後的目的不是要限制玩家遊戲的樂趣，而是將「互相讓步」和「風險與回報」融入遊戲：不斷累積腐化的風險不僅是掉落裝備和受到更嚴重的死亡懲罰，更是會漸漸失去進行 PvP 的能力。 – Steven Sharif
- Hunting grounds refer to killing monsters or NPCs in the open-world.
- This also refers to contesting resources.
One of the interesting components of Ashes of Creation and our flagging system is that it presents the potential for two conflicting parties to have open conflict in the open world over pretty much anything that they may want or disagree with; and if that pertains to a hunting ground, not just the caravan or the castles or the nodes or whatever, it can exist in that area. – Steven Sharif
Outside of PvP for certain things like caravans, sieges of nodes and/or castles is that you're going to have those open-world hunting ground fights that may occur. You're going to have resources fights that may occur. You're going to have political fights that may occur between members of guilds; and we're taking the guild politics to a whole new direction in regards to playing those conflicts out. – Steven Sharif
Our PvP mechanics follow a flagging system, as well as static PvP zones at certain points of interest; fight for control over cities, castles, caravans, or hunting grounds. Our PvP is designed to offer the players a well-balanced and fair world to shape through the pen, or sword should they choose.
The arena system as we've spoken about before is going to have ladder systems where people can progress within certain seasons based on their win/loss ratios. The importance of arenas are obviously that players have an opportunity to participate [and] practice out certain builds from a PvP perspective and can compete with one another within the system. – Steven Sharif
- 競技場 will have 1 man, 3 man, 5 man and possibly 20 man Free-For-All (Deathmatch) group sizes.
- Arenas will have a minimum level requirement to participate.
- There won't be bifurcated brackets with separate player pools.
- There might be some form of an ELO system that gets flushed on a seasonal basis.
- There will be an arena ladder system.
- 市長 of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- The arena system may support cross-server combat.
- Arena style combat is instanced but spectators may be possible through an interface.
- Titles can be received from arena play.
- Other rewards will be revealed at a later time.
- Arena points that can be used to buy gear is not currently in the design.
- 但會有虛擬陣營 (臨時陣營)。
- Corrupted players can be attacked regardless of other affiliations. This is something that will be tested during Alpha-2.
- Node citizenship.
There's node citizenship. There's guild. There's alliance. There's party. There's raid. There's family. All of these types of affiliations have a hierarchy. The highest of which is your node affiliation: So your citizenship is your greatest superceding relationship, which means if you were a part of a guild and the guild has multiple nodes in which its members are citizens of, if there was a war between two of those nodes, the members of those nodes would be first and foremost citizens who defend that node, even against their own guild members. – Steven Sharif
All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Steven Sharif
- 此效果將顯示穿着中的主要裝備類型 (布甲、皮甲、鎧甲)。
When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you know you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint you know what they're going up against if they're actively checking that and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Being by default able to see a person's "gear score" / equipment list... may cause unwelcome behavior.
With regards to seeing another player's health: As you know their name plate will deteriorate or give you an indication of like hey they've taken damage they're significantly injured, but you're not going to get a percentage. You're not gonna get an exact bar value, unless you're in their party or in their raid. – Steven Sharif
- 非戰鬥員 (綠色玩家) 死亡時，將遭受一般懲罰，包括：
- When players die and they take durability loss, our durability loss isn't like other games where it's a gold sink so to speak. It's a combination of both a gold sink and a material sink. So in a sense, even if you only have completed items, when you take that durability loss you are losing out on materials. It's just a debt to the materials that you are losing instead of the active loss of that material in your inventory. So now you are accruing a material debt if you want to repair and increase again the performance of those particular items that take that durability loss. – Steven Sharif
- 戰鬥員 (紫色玩家) 遭受的死亡懲罰是非戰鬥員一半。
- 腐化 (紅色玩家) 遭受的死亡懲罰是非戰鬥員四倍，並根據目前的腐化值，有機會掉落背包內或裝備中的物品。 包括：
- As of May 28, 2021, the experience debt in Alpha-1 testing is "completely off mark" and will either be changed or disabled prior to the next spot test.
- There will not be death penalties applied to event-based deaths. The penalties are in the outcome of the event. So your number of deaths is likely going to impact your ability to win that particular event and that's going to be the penalty. This is it to encourage players to opt in to the events right because the more participation we have the more fun it can be; and we understand that the community at large- there's already a risk versus reward component to these events. We don't need to stack on additional risk versus reward to inhibit kind of- to increase the barrier to entry for players who may not be as interested. – Steven Sharif
- 目前的 Tab 鍵和無鎖定混合戰鬥系統在改良後仍會保留。
- Players cannot PvP while inside (the footprint of) a freehold (except following a successful node siege).
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Number of PvP deaths.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
When the guild participates in guild wars or they participate in sieges, you'll be able to climb the ranks of your inter-guild ladder as well so you get bragging rights amongst your friends. – Steven Sharif
- Dueling is a self-contained event that requires opt-in by all parties.
- There will be a way to auto-decline duel requests.
- Dueling is not considered a part of the flagging system.
- Time-to-kill in the Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale testing mode is adapted for a traditional battle royale setting.
- Time-to-kill in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges will be slightly longer than in the battle royale.
- The developers do not want one-shots in the final MMORPG.
- There may be a single unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special collision rules as opposed to having different sized hitboxes.
More than likely we'll have some sort of unified or unified-ish hitbox. But again it's going to probably have a unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special sort of collision rules based on them as opposed to kind of just making it smaller for one and not the other. – Jeffrey Bard
We don't have separate types of hitbox categories, for example. There's no head hit box in the MMORPG like there was in APOC. So from a critical standpoint you're not going to see a greater risk of critting for a larger hitbox. – Steven Sharif
- Headshots were a part of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale.
- Previously it was stated that headshot mechanics may be implemented in the MMORPG along the lines of a higher critical chance and that they would not be one hit kills.
- Headshots in action combat are equivalent to a critical hit in tab targeted combat.
- Players relying on tab skills will have a fixed critical hit chance every time they use an ability or weapon.
- Players using action-based skills are going to rely on getting a head shot or hitting a critical spot on the opponent.
- The race "seeds" a player's base stats.
- The primary archetype grows the base stats.
- The secondary archetype (class) does not contribute to stat growth. This is a revision of an earlier statement.
Different races have different stat compositions. Those stats can be important, but we also don't want them to dictate any kind of meta for what classes are best used with different races. – Steven Sharif
2022-09-29 2022-09-29 2022-08-10 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2021-03-01 2020-10-30 2020-03-28 2019-07-17 2019-03-18 2019-01-12 2018-06-04 2017-10-24 2017-10-13 2017-10-13
- 影片, 2021-05-28 (25:44).
- 影片, 2020-05-31 (1:09:50).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- 影片, 2017-04-30 (5:31).
- 直播, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- 訪談, 2018-08-24 (8:35).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (41:54).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- 直播, 2022-10-28 (26:48).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (44:35).
- 訪談, 2017-04-27 (0:17).
- 訪談, 2019-04-22 (54:40).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (29:45).
- 直播, 2022-10-28 (24:28).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (51:31).
- 直播, 2017-05-22 (42:33).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (5:05).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (14:26).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (45:14).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (49:40).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (45:19).
- 直播, 2020-03-28 (1:27:28).
- 直播, 2021-01-29 (1:25:14).
- 訪談, 2020-03-27 (16:19).
- 直播, 2017-05-22 (40:40).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- 直播, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (55:32).
- 直播, 2021-02-26 (1:16:21).
- 直播, 2022-07-29 (1:12:14).
- 訪談, 2020-07-29 (31:05).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (13:13).
- Twitch Bustin - Practice Sieges?
- 直播, 2022-01-28 (17:50).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:43:03).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (21:55).
- 直播, 2017-08-23 (23:00).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- 影片, 2016-12-04 (0:02).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:54:15).
- Podcast, 2018-08-18 (1:12:34).
- 直播, 2020-12-22 (1:08:41).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:06:41).
- 直播, 2022-08-26 (1:00:14).
- 直播, 2022-08-26 (1:03:43).
- 直播, 2022-10-28 (1:41:55).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (22:37).
- 直播, 2022-04-29 (41:27).
- 直播, 2022-12-02 (2:41).
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (24:52).
- 直播, 2021-07-30 (1:10:34).
- 直播, 2018-10-31 (44:12).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (34:41).
- 直播, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- 訪談, 2017-04-27 (1:18).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (1:05:27).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (49:21).
- 影片, 2020-05-31 (5:29).
- 直播, 2020-01-30 (1:40:48).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (38:31).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (35:20).
- 訪談, 2017-02-01 (39:33).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Twitter - What a glorious day for ganking!
- 直播, 2018-07-09 (44:56).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (45:17).
- 直播, 2017-06-01 (35:42).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (24:17).
- 影片, 2017-07-16 (0:01).
- 直播, 2021-09-24 (1:22:46).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (16:53).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (48:12).
- 直播, 2022-10-28 (1:38:33).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (52:20).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (29:13).
- 訪談, 2020-03-27 (11:04).
- 直播, 2017-08-23 (16:44).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (39:36).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (22:26).
- 直播, 2018-04-8 (PM) (11:27).
- 直播, 2019-03-29 (17:10).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (58:07).
- 直播, 2022-07-29 (1:07:20).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (2:07:26).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (53:08).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:28:10).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (1:34:55).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (23:20).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (2:45).
- 直播, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- 直播, 2021-01-29 (1:21:01).
- 直播, 2020-03-28 (1:58:24).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (1:07:33).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (13:37).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- 訪談, 2021-02-07 (13:14).
- 訪談, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- 直播, 2021-01-29 (1:24:27).
- 直播, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (15:41).
- 訪談, 2017-04-27 (9:28).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (1:15:37).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (3:43).
- 直播, 2021-05-28 (1:50:50).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (36:23).
- 直播, 2017-07-28 (50:22).
- 直播, 2021-07-30 (31:22).
- 直播, 2021-05-28 (1:14:50).
- 影片, 2021-02-26 (6:17).
- 直播, 2021-02-26 (27:41).
- 訪談, 2021-02-07 (49:18).
- 訪談, 2021-06-13 (4:12).
- 直播, 2021-05-28 (1:13:05).
- 訪談, 2018-08-08 (6:44).
- 直播, 2021-11-19 (54:26).
- 直播, 2018-01-18 (31:05).
- 直播, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (16:34).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:47:21).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (58:50).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (1:12:37).
- 訪談, 2020-07-29 (14:28).
- 直播, 2021-12-23 (1:29:27).
- 訪談, 2018-10-20 (3:25:46).
- 直播, 2019-11-22 (5:51).
- 訪談, 2018-10-20 (9:10).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (1:15:59).
- 訪談, 2018-10-21 (9:10).
- 訪談, 2018-10-20 (3:25:31).
- 直播, 2018-09-27 (34:49).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (35:58).
- 直播, 2019-11-22 (1:4:56).
- 直播, 2018-04-8 (AM) (25:52).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (37:25).
- 訪談, 2020-07-19 (53:59).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (34:59).