- Abilities from the summon appear on the summoner's hotbar.
- Summoner has control over their summon.
- Summoners will likely not be able to fuse with their summons (eidolons).
- Summons can be leveled through the application of skill points to their active skill.
- Zombies, skeletons and other undead creatures.
- Corpses (potentially).
- Some summoners may summon multiple things.
- Other summoners may only summon one powerful thing.
- Certain summoners may only be able to summon effects and/or temporary energies.
For example: If your summon had a sweeping attack with a claw, or had the ability to bite an opponent, or rush an opponent; and you took teleportation, you could rush them similar to how I've given an example with the tank: Teleporting to a target instead. Or, its claws could combust on impact on a target dealing some burn damage that persists. Or... let's say your summon traditionally was some type of bear or bear cat, you could apply an elemental augment and now it could be a transparent flaming bioluminescent cat; and its damage would be fire based. So, that's how we want to influence the active skills with how augments apply; and that's how it would apply with Summoners. – Steven Sharif
- None -
A summon's appearance will be determined by in-game choices.
- Class specific appearance.
- Race specific appearance.