- 1 角色
- 2 Floating combat text
- 3 介面設定
- 4 技能欄
- 5 目標鎖定模式
- 6 命中判定模型
- 7 控制設定
- 8 鏡頭設定
- 9 世界地圖
- 10 角色創建
- 11 好友名單
- 12 無障礙設定
- 13 娛樂軟件分級
- 14 插件/模組
- 15 遊戲聊天頻道
- 16 在地化
- 17 紋章、標誌、符號設計器
- 18 登出
- 19 多開
- 20 手機/網頁程式
- 21 告示板
- 22 物品銷毀
- 23 介面指令
- 24 截圖
- 25 其他
- 26 引用
|數值||基礎數值||等級 1 牧師||等級 1 法師||等級 1 坦克|
Most stats are contested, which means you're kind of testing your rating versus other people's ratings. So you kind of figure out what the end result is... but we're not going to go for like hard caps for sure. – Jeffrey Bard
Floating combat text
- Damage taken appears in red and floats to the left.
- Damage dealt appears in yellow and floats to the right.
- Crits appear larger and are slightly above the other numbers.
- XP appears in white and is slightly lower on the UI.
- Color composition.
- Text size and boldness.
- Damage icons to indicate the ability used.
- Providing maximum flexibility and player customization options for these floating texts I think is super important. – Steven Sharif
- Player customization options are paramount when it comes to UI. That is a very subjective thing that we've all become- our own flavors we like out of certain components of the UI; and so instead of trying to force down the throat of our players a specific approach to UI, why do that when we can develop options and customization that the players can influence themselves: That includes color compositions, it includes text sizes, includes bolded, it includes options of which informations you're choosing to display, scaling. – Steven Sharif
- Selecting different UI flavors.
- Resizing, moving, recoloring UI components.
- Text sizes, text boldness.
- Combat text, such as damage, criticals and crowd-control.
- Target reticles appearances may be offered.
- 目標鎖定模式 templates and decals may be offered.
- Adjusting screen shake.
- User interface scale adjustments may be provided.
- User interface settings are saved locally.
Various display elements can be toggled on or off.
- We will not allow players to to adjust the density of foliage actors in the world. That will be universal... There are going to be areas that are more dense than others. It's meant to be part of the a part of the world that players can utilize for certain purposes, like hiding in for PvP. However, there will be collision with those foliage actors and the player capsule. So as you might see that bush moving and think, "Huh that's odd. That doesn't look like wind. There must be something there." And that's the kind of immersion that we want. – Steven Sharif
- 可以放在技能欄中的技能數量有限 (少於30)。
- 透過選擇不同技能，玩家可以專注於Tab 鍵鎖定技能、動作指向技能或兩者混合，塑造自己的戰鬥體驗。
There will be multiple hot-bars that you obviously have available, because you're going to have consumables, you're going to have active skills and whatnot. But the number of active skills are not going to overwhelm necessarily the character and be irrelevant especially at certain stages. – Steven Sharif
- The reticle will highlight/change color (to red) to indicate if the current target is able to be hit with the currently prepared skill.
- Action combat abilities will not have a lock-on feature but pressing Q while in action mode will lock on to the current target to enable the use of tab-oriented skills in action mode.
- Action combat abilities will not have a lock-on feature so to speak. Some of those are going to be skill shot only. However because you can have a mix and match of tab abilities that require a target, you will be able to target lock in action mode as well. Right now that's delegated to the Q key as default, but you can obviously set that up you could put it on you know your left mouse button, or you could put it wherever you want; and when your reticle hovers over a target, it rapidly swaps your target ability and when you press your target lock it will then lock that target; and if you have tab-oriented skills, you can use your tab oriented skills and they will be used against that target. – Steven Sharif
- Holding Tab while in action mode will alternate between targets.
- Pressing right-click while in action mode will switch to tab mode for the currently highlighted target.
- The action camera is tied to the to player's reticle. There will likely be a hotkey that when held down will allow free camera movement.
- In future the user will have the ability to choose from different reticle appearances.
- The tab mode (MMO mode) facilitates tab targeted combat. A tab-targeted ability requires a target in order to utilize that skill.
- Targeting modes are able to be achieved through choice of skills/abilities.
Skill progressions, skill point allocation is determined by the player. The player will be able to choose either more tab-target oriented skills or more action-based skills and customize their playable experience to what accommodates their preference. From a balancing standpoint for us developers, we need to make sure that certain abilities house certain functions so that there's a balance between skill shots and tab-target abilities. – Steven Sharif
- Charge up time.
- CC effects.
- Energy consumption.
- Cost to spec.
- Attack range will likely remain the same; as it is driven by the weapon or skill itself.
As an example: Let's say you're playing a ranged class. You could have an action-oriented power shot in your skill tree or you could have a single target power shot that ramps up and does more damage.  – Steven Sharif
For the purposes of balance, certain skill types will be either tab or action oriented skills. For example:
- Hard CCs may be housed in action oriented skills because they are skill shots that are more difficult to land.
- Softer CC's would be housed in tab-targeted abilities.
- There may be a single unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special collision rules as opposed to having different sized hitboxes.
More than likely we'll have some sort of unified or unified-ish hitbox. But again it's going to probably have a unified hitbox with some exceptions or some special sort of collision rules based on them as opposed to kind of just making it smaller for one and not the other. – Jeffrey Bard
We don't have separate types of hitbox categories, for example. There's no head hit box in the MMORPG like there was in APOC. So from a critical standpoint you're not going to see a greater risk of critting for a larger hitbox. – Steven Sharif
- Keybinds are not yet adjustable (in Alpha-1).
- Action targeting can be toggled via a key to enable mouse targeting via a reticle that feels similar to a third-person action game.
- Players will be able to trigger skills with combinations of different keystrokes, and reuse the same keys as part of different combinations.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse included hotkey customization.
The issue with macros is that from an anti cheat metric perspective it's difficult to define what a macro is against a script. And in order to catch all scripts sometimes you have to prevent the macro usage. So really that's a that's a data issue. If we allow for macros then we lose our ability to precisely ban script users, botters. – Steven Sharif
- A "pretty significant" zoom out distance for the camera will be possible.
- Adjustments will be provided for screen shake and other settings that may be nauseating to some users.
- First-person point-of-view may be able to be achieved by zooming the camera, but the game is fundamentally third-person.
- We don't have the first-person zoom in because when you get into first-person there's a different animation set required for the holding of the weapon: The hands that you see in front of you; and we don't have those animations. So we're really focusing on third-person. – Steven Sharif
- Q: What kind of camera distance is Intrepid using for fights? (WoW vs FF14)
- A: Closer to FF14. We want people to have a wide range of view, especially since our battles will be very large. We want people to be able to visually access their surroundings. – Margaret Krohn
- Camera field-of-view (FoV) is customizable.
- Camera mechanics are similar to ArcheAge (hold mouse buttons to move the camera).
The world of Verra features an in-game viewable world map. This map is not randomly generated, and begins covered in a fog of war. Players will not be able to see the world until they have explored it or gathered information about it. The world is also full of imperfect information, which will require the player to act on it for verification.
- For example, you may hear a rumor in a tavern that tells you the location of a cave full of weak Kobolds, but this was not accurate as the rumor was started by well-equipped bandits in order to waylay overconfident adventurers.
- These points of interest are determined by Node progression; and not every server will share the same map, as player decisions will vary server to server.
- The map UI will potentially incorporate player created location markers that are visible by other party members.
The map will have geographical choke points (such as Mountains) that are not traversable by players.
- Even though we're an open-world that doesn't mean that from a design perspective, especially with the way our economic systems work, that we will want to create Geographic choke points. – Steven Sharif
- The goal is to allow pings and other forms of communication tools via the mini-map.
The character creator (or character customization system) allows players to define the look of their in-game characters, hired NPCs; and potentially creatures raised by the animal husbandry profession.
- 角色外表 can be adjusted through a wide range of presets and sliders.
- Character blending provides easy to use customization by morphing together two or more character presets.
- Character sculpting allows detailed customization of every aspect of the body.
Additional character creator features include.
- There will be unlockable features for character customization.
- You have that scar because you participated in this siege, or these many sieges; or you have this tattoo because of your of a cultural background, or because of a quest that was accomplished where you're able to get that. – Steven Sharif
- The beauty of it is that you can save your character- and we already have some of those features available- and load them; and in the future we want people to be able to share those characters amongst each other. – Margaret Krohn
- The ability to undo changes (Ctrl + Z) will be supported, including undoing changes that were made several edits earlier.
- Choosing base idle animations of characters will be possible in future.
- Certain animations, such as blinking, will be present when they don't interfere with the customization process.
- Adjusting the background scene and lighting is a planned feature.
- There's going to be a lot of environmental controls that are offered to the character creator so that people can set it up their scene the way they want to grab screenshots or to grab recordings or whatever they want to do. – Steven Sharif
- Asymmetry in terms of manipulating different components of the body or different body features such as hair, beard, and eyes.
- Asymmetry is going to be functionality that's possible in manipulating either different components of the body or different features like hair. The beard we saw a little bit of that blending with highlights that you can do. Margaret talked a little bit about the eye asymmetry that you can include. Obviously those are going to exist within certain parameters that we want to define on a per-race basis, but it is something that we think is cool. – Steven Sharif
- Body adornments, such as piercings will be possible within cultural limits.
- The developers are considering whether to allow custom tattoos to be uploaded by users.
- There is a minimum length of three for a character name.
- Special characters, including apostrophes and hyphens, are currently not allowed in character names.
- Currently we don't allow special characters in character names (including apostrophes and/or hyphens). It's possible this changes in the future. – Ry Schueller
- In the future there may be a web-based or launcher-based capability to add an account as a friend, but this is not definite.
- There may be an option to turn off blood and gore in the game.
- There probably won't be swearing in quests.
My decision is not to allow DPS meters nor add-ons. I feel we have adequate measures in place to prevent a majority of potential third party trackers. I know this subject has passionate voices on both sides and I respect the various opinions and positions many of you have expressed. – Steven Sharif
- The developers don't want addons/mods to be necessary to experience the game.
- The design of the game API is still under consideration.
- There will be integrations available for streaming services such as Twitch and a few other services, but it's not something that will be exposed through an API just yet.
- The developers believe that parsers (DPS meters) can have negative effects.
We will be providing combat data for individual players in their chat window, that players can filter and analyze for themselves. The goal is to mitigate and make the practice less prevalent through the ease that DPS meters provide. Also to place actionable enforcement for players who attempt to circumvent the decision by use of 3rd party programs, for which we will be monitoring. – Steven Sharif
In-game text chat channels include:
- Say (Local chat).
- Yell (Shout).
- Party chat.
- Raid chat.
- Guild chat.
- Tell (Private messages).
- Global (Enabled for Alpha-1 testing).
- Trade chat.
- Node citizen chat.
- Alliance chat.
- Social organization chat.
- Religion chat.
- Chat initiated with people on a player's friend list.
- User created chat channels.
- Tavern chat.
Voice chat is not proximity based.
- Has fully functional mute/chat preferences.
We do want to include chat bubbles. We do want to include a host of options that will allow you to manage those bubbles so you can turn them on, you don't see just a field of bubbles. – Jeffrey Bard
- Toggle (global) mute on the entire raid.
- Define who has global speech capacity across the entire raid.
- Granting administrative functions to raid and party members.
If you are joined in raid where you have multiple squads that have connected into a raid for the castle sieges, the leaders of those squads will be able to communicate across all members of squad. So let's say you have five teams of four, for a total of twenty people within a particular raid... there are five that have global speech capacity; and then in those individual parties they'll also have their own inter-voice communication. So party leader will be able to hear their party members and the party members will hear each other, but they'll also be able to hear other party leaders speak as well. – Steven Sharif
There's localization that will be present in the German and French Russian languages to start; and then we intend to also localize in Italian, Polish and Spanish. So servers will be allocated within the region as being one of those language type servers. So it's not going to be per country per se as it might be per language. – Steven Sharif
I know previously we had spoken about not allowing custom user images in the game, however I think we're leaning more now in the direction of allowing for custom user images. Absolutely well what it will be is the fact that we're a subscription game and if you want to jeopardize your account by doing the wrong thing with regards to custom users [images] then by all means you may do so and we'll have stringent practices in place to prevent that from actually being an issue. – Steven Sharif
With regards to this UCC question, I think when you have an active an active GM team that you know you are you have directed to care take the product you're going to mitigate a lot of that functionality you don't want to see out of this custom image system. People who look to let's say meme the system are going to be met with the type of enforcement that they don't want to have on their account; and being a subscription-based product and being a risk versus reward and maybe a more old-school approach to character development and progression I think they're gonna take a significant risk in doing things that we don't want them to do, which will result in the jeopardy of their account. So I think that is not going to deter a hundred percent of things- I don't think you ever can deter a hundred percent of things unless we go away from custom images- but I think that we can achieve some parity of essentially enforcement versus infraction ratio that's going to be liveable for everybody. – Steven Sharif
The current policy on multi-boxing (multi client) is that players are allowed to own multiple accounts, but may not launch multiple game clients from the same computer. Players may not use any software to automate character actions or mimic keystrokes.
- This was previously stated to be: If a user has a legitimate account and is not botting or using complex scripting then multi-boxing will be permitted.
Multiple accounts and multi-boxing, that's a little bit difficult for me because it could be conceived as pay-to-win, because you can progress on a second character and you can then gift that progression to your primary character. In that scenario yes I can see the argument. However if the character progresses with the same amount of effort and time needed by the person who's playing and they maintain that progression on that character, then I don't consider it pay-to-win. I consider it a second account. So initially what I'm going to say is having multi-boxing capability will be allowed within Ashes of Creation. There are a few safety nets that I put in place that kind of restrict the ability for abuses that we've seen in other games. – Steven Sharif
A companion app (mobile app/web interface) allows players who are not logged into the game to have authority over certain services and mechanics. Some functionality may come post-launch.
- Crop rotations.
- 玩家攤檔 (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- 釣魚 (potentially).
- 客厅游戏 (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- 玩家房屋 notifications.
- Guild leadership tools such as calendar notifications is a possible feature.
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
- Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
農場工人及 NPC 助手
2022-07-01 2022-07-01 2021-09-25 2020-05-13 2019-12-17 2019-10-08 2018-11-21
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:12:50).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:27:01).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (20:02).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (29:09).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (26:11).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (1:31:47).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, October 16 2020
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:15:02).
- 直播, 2020-01-30 (25:39).
- 直播, 2018-02-09 (7:31).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (15:21).
- 直播, 2020-01-30 (1:40:48).
- 直播, 2017-05-30 (16:25).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (1:02:08).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (2:45).
- 直播, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (2:07:26).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (53:08).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:28:10).
- 直播, 2021-01-29 (1:21:01).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (13:59).
- 訪談, 2018-08-08 (28:50).
- 訪談, 2018-08-24 (6:30).
- 影片, 2022-06-30 (16:39).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (5:06).
- 直播, 2022-06-30 (48:03).
- 影片, 2022-06-30 (24:18).
- 直播, 2019-06-28 (1:22:48).
- 直播, 2017-09-03 (58:29).
- 直播, 2022-06-30 (1:10:19).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:21:03).
- 直播, 2017-05-03 (15:15).
- 直播, 2020-03-28 (1:41:42).
- 直播, 2017-05-03 (17:59).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:19:24).
- 直播, 2017-11-16 (30:45).
- 直播, 2017-11-16 (30:02).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (43:09).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:15:39).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (22:34).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (27:43).
- 直播, 2020-04-30 (1:09:51).
- 訪談, 2019-04-15 (38:03).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (27:10).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (59:21).
- 直播, 2020-04-30 (40:19).
- 直播, 8 April 2018 (PM) (37:57).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:07:59).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:11:05).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (1:15:59).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (38:30).
- 直播, 2021-07-30 (1:10:22).
- 訪談, 2018-08-08 (27:38).
- 訪談, 2018-08-08 (27:53).
- Intrepid Studios Snapchat, 30 November 2018.
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (21:24).
- 直播, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:04).
- 直播, 2017-05-17 (35:41).
- 直播, 2022-06-30 (52:08).
- 訪談, 2018-08-17 (4:31).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter
- 訪談, 2017-05-22 (22:54).
- The mighty beard!
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- 直播, 2022-05-27 (2:33).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (30:53).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:25:11).
- 直播, 2017-12-15 (1:09:36).
- 直播, 2021-01-29 (1:23:23).
- 影片, 2022-03-31 (34:16).
- 影片, 2022-03-31 (18:47).
- 影片, 2022-03-31 (19:14).
- 影片, 2022-03-31 (0:00).
- 直播, 2017-06-30 (09:43).
- 直播, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- 影片, 2022-03-31 (29:14).
- 影片, 2022-03-31 (16:23).
- 直播, 2022-04-29 (5:05).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (28:22).
- Ashes of Creation Reddit - Ctrl + Z in the Character Creator (1).
- Ashes of Creation Reddit - Ctrl + Z in the Character Creator (2).
- 直播, 2022-01-28 (39:30).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (56:40).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (58:47).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (59:36).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (1:01:08).
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (1:11:52).
- 直播, 2017-05-08 (48:39).
- 直播, 2017-10-31 (48:39).
- 直播, 2020-12-22 (1:10:16).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (30:36).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (52:42).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (23:00).
- 訪談, 2018-08-17 (31:09).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (33:56).
- 直播, 2018-05-04 (49:45).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - No Damage Meter?
- 訪談, 2018-10-20 (6:29).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (21:41).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (49:03).
- 直播, 2020-04-30 (1:28:19).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (43:27).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - No Damage Meter?
- Ashes of Creation Forums - No participation trophy.
- 直播, 2017-05-17 (56:50).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (48:09).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (34:45).
- 直播, 2020-11-30 (1:20:25).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (1:01:00).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (1:10:24).
- 訪談, 2021-02-07 (55:22).
- 直播, 2021-01-29 (1:20:05).
- 直播, 2017-05-17 (57:27).
- 訪談, 2018-12-06 (2:57).
- What languages will Ashes of Creation be in?
- 訪談, 2018-08-24 (2:35).
- 直播, 2017-05-17 (1:09:22).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (45:49).
- 訪談, 2018-08-24 (3:19).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- 直播, 2019-07-26 (1:05:28).
- 直播, 2017-05-17 (55:40).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (48:30).
- 直播, 2018-10-31 (47:44).
- 訪談, 2018-10-20 (3:35:54).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (42:09).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Poll + Bonus Dev Discussion - Multiboxing.
- 直播, 2020-07-25 (48:28).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (22:39).
- 直播, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- 直播, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- 直播, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- Podcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).
- City hall.
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- 直播, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (35:16).
- 直播, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (16:37).
- 直播, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (13:19).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (39:48).
- 直播, 2020-12-22 (1:09:38).