稅務 in Ashes of Creation refers to.
市長 are able to set tax rates for their node.
- This includes setting tax rates that apply to tavern games.
市長/Node governments allocate resources, taxes, and quests to help develop node defenses.
- Tax money only goes toward funding node development. This gold cannot be withdrawn by the mayor or any other player.
- Taxation rates scale based on when a player joined a node as a citizen. The goal is to exert financial pressure on node populations by making taxes increasingly expensive as nodes advance, rather than putting in place hard population caps.
Parent (Sovereign) nodes take a cut of all taxes from the housing and any services that occur within their vassal node structure.
- This tax doesn't necessarily impact the individual citizen, because citizen's tax levels are determined by their node, but the node's finances are affected by the taxation levied by its parent nodes.
When a node reaches stage 3 (村莊) and a player run government has formed, all player housing will pay taxes.
- A player's tax charge will be determined by the number of structures built on their plot.
Village (stage 3) or higher nodes enslave nearby nodes, converting them into vassal nodes.
- A 大都會 (階段 6) can control up to two City (階段 5) nodes. A City (階段 5) can control one Town (階段 4) and one 村莊 (階段 3) node. A 村莊 (階段 3) can control an Encampment (階段 2) or an Expedition (階段 1). If the 村莊 (階段 3) gets destroyed through a siege, its "vassals" are also destroyed.
- Vassal nodes gain benefits from their sovereign node (parent node) even if the node type of the parent is different to the vassal.
- It is not a bad thing to be vasseled, it is a good thing to be vasseled. It brings many benefits from the Sovereign, which is the the ultimate parent of that vassal network down to the vassal node itself; and it allows that vassal node to even live outside of its normal mechanics. You get to adopt some of the benefits that the node type of your sovereign is, even if your node type as a vassal node isn't the same. – Steven Sharif
- Sovereign nodes collect taxes from their vassal nodes. These taxes cannot be taken by the mayor or other players.
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
- Neighboring/Adjacent nodes from Expedition (階段 1) upward block the growth of their immediate neighbors. This was intended to be tested in Alpha-1.
- Vassal nodes first apply any experience earned to their own deficit (see 節點衰退). It then applies excess experience earned to its parent node.
- If the parent node advances, the vassal is once again able to advance.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- When the vassal reaches its cap it overflows experience up to the parent; and so it can be very good early on for parents to get vassal nodes that are very productive- that have a lot of traffic. – Steven Sharif
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
- If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
公会城堡 impose a tax on all revenue for the nodes within its region.
- The monarch sets the tax rate, and can use those proceeds to upgrade defenses, maintain the castle's direct nodes, or provide buffs and benefits to the citizens of that region.
- Castle taxes are carried via NPC generated caravans from the nodes that fall under the castle's purview to one of the castle nodes at the end of each week leading up to a castle siege.
- In addition to taxes, Castles also influence crop yields, resources and events within its region.
- Part of the tax and resources gathered are applied to the castle for improvements.
- The remainder of tax income can be used by the guild for whatever they want.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
- Castles have the ability to allocate taxes collected from nodes under them toward certain benefits that go back to the node. Or they can be more selfishly governed that treasury more towards the guild that owns it and that obviously is going to have some political implications, because it could- if you're not using it for the benefit of the people in the region they might rise up and help take you out from that that position of owning that castle. – Steven Sharif
Companion app (手機應用程式/網頁) 讓玩家不需要登入遊戲，便可以利用特定服務和機制。 部分功能將可能於上市後開放。
- 玩家攤檔 (攤販)。
- 釣魚 (未定)。
- 小遊戲 (酒館遊戲)。
- 公會領袖功能，例如日曆通知 (未定)。
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 直播, 2020-03-28 (1:03:38).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 直播, 2022-08-26 (1:10:16).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ 訪談, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 訪談, 2018-05-11 (57:02).
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 直播, 2022-08-26 (1:07:34).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 11.6 Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 直播, 2022-08-26 (1:04:35).
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 18.3 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:01:10).
- ↑ 直播, 2020-08-28 (1:39:02).
- ↑ 直播, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 直播, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- ↑ 28.00 28.01 28.02 28.03 28.04 28.05 28.06 28.07 28.08 28.09 28.10 直播, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- ↑ 直播, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- ↑ 直播, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- ↑ 直播, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Podcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).