In game chat
- Node citizens.
- Social organization.
- Private messages.
- Chat initiated with people on a player's friend list.
- User created chat channels.
Voice chat is not proximity based.
- Has fully functional mute/chat preferences.
- Toggle (global) mute on the entire raid.
- Assign speaker roles allowing party members to globally mute other members.
Raid members will be able to (locally) mute other members.
If you are joined in raid where you have multiple squads that have connected into a raid for the castle sieges, the leaders of those squads will be able to communicate across all members of squad. So let's say you have five teams of four, for a total of twenty people within a particular raid... there are five that have global speech capacity; and then in those individual parties they'll also have their own inter-voice communication. So party leader will be able to hear their party members and the party members will hear each other, but they'll also be able to hear other party leaders speak as well. – Steven Sharif
User interface commands
||Simulates a dice roll.|
- Italian, Polish and Spanish localization will then be added.
- Other languages are being considered.
There's localization that will be present in the German and French Russian languages to start; and then we intend to also localize in Italian, Polish and Spanish. So servers will be allocated within the region as being one of those language type servers. So it's not going to be per country per se as it might be per language. – Steven Sharif
- Translation will be done in the game client based on interest.
- 用户界面 localization tools are available in the chat window.
- Narrated quest lines are not currently planned.
- Adding voice acting into the game at at a later point is a fairly cosmetic change.
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (56:50).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (48:09).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (34:45).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (5:30).
- Interview, 6 December 2018 (2:57).
- The mighty beard!
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (39:48).
- What languages will Ashes of Creation be in?
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (2:35).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (1:09:22).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (45:49).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (3:19).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:22:09).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (25:12).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (24:14).