- Pathing routes (Roadways).
- 地下城 and other points of interest (POIs) regardless of advancement.
- Spawn areas.
- Other freehold plots.
- Hard terrain features, such as mountainsides or cliffs.
- Basements in freehold buildings are to be decided.
- Certain buildings will have multiple tiers, with different footprint sizes. For example: Small, medium, large, to mansion-sized homes.
- A mansion sized home may occupy up to 50% of a freehold plot.
- Cosmetics can also be applied to a blueprint based on the type of building.
- Players are not locked into any particular race for freehold blueprints.
- Players will need to manage how these are arranged to maximize adjacency bonuses.
Depending on where your place you're freehold, you're gonna have different environmental tiles available to you and those will kind of enable or buff existing structures that you place in your Freehold... I don't know that we would put like fish farming just for a freehold that's on a river. What we would probably do is give you a buff to fishing in that area. That kind of a thing. So there'll be more buffs for existing things rather than necessarily a special buildings just for that area. But again we're not fully baked in on that system yet, so it's very possible though we end up going down that direction. – Jeffrey Bard
- Houses will be empty when purchased.
- Players may place Furniture, artwork/paintings and other decor items in their player housing.
- Prized items such as achievements and trophies may be displayed.
- Characters will be able to interact with furniture items such as sit in chairs and lay in beds.
- Players will not be able to alter structural aspects such as windows and walls.
- There may be decor items that are representative of unique weapons that are available in the game.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the Carpentry profession.
Your ability to craft more luxurious furniture comes with how much of a master craftsman you've become in the furnishing profession... This isn't like you know, I want my house to look good, I got to fork over 50 bucks in cosmetics... Players can craft in-game based on their dedication and focus in that aspect the artisan tree. – Steven Sharif
- Animal husbandry.
- Crafting stations can be located on freeholds or within nodes.
- Player-owned 酒館 on freehold plots.
We want there to be progression in many systems and part of the freehold progression is that when you establish these base buildings the longer and more productive you are and exist with that freehold, the more opportunity those buildings will have to both level up: offering new bonuses, new abilities, new capabilities; and just surviving in this world is a feat in and of itself, so it's rewarded by allowing progression with those things. – Steven Sharif
- 任務 that might only be gathered from the player-owned taverns.
- Meals that grant buffs for a period of time after a player leaves.
- 配方 that could potentially be sold to cooking professions, that may only be obtained from a player-owned business in a certain area.
- Artisan freehold features are also affected by adjacent terrain features. For example: building next to a river provides a nearby source of clean freshwater, and will have a positive effect on crops.
- This will affect 農業 and Animal husbandry professions.
- Since players may only have one Freehold, they must choose their Artisan specializations accordingly if they wish to place it in the Underrealm.
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
- 展示成就和戰利品 (未定)。
- 身處房屋附近時，可獲取額外獎勵 (未定)。
- Ability to open the door and enter the home.
- Access to crops.
- Ability to deposit or withdraw items from storage containers.
- Permission to use furniture or crafting stations.
A property has a single owner.
- Marriage enables family size to increase by one so that housing access can be shared.
- Access lists can be used to mimic co-ownership.
- Payment of taxes may be via a "gentleman's agreement".
- 市長 are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
It'll be a single owner based system for those types of properties- for properties in general, but it doesn't prevent players obviously from you know collaborating and pooling resources in order to achieve certain achievements in the game. – Steven Sharif
- 決鬥 may be initiated within a freehold or node as they are considered self-contained events that are opt-in by all parties, and do not fall under the player flagging system.
- The freehold is intended to be a protected area unless there is a siege and the town gets destroyed. If the town gets destroyed, the freehold's up for grabs and it becomes a PvP area. – Steven Sharif
- NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege.
- Q: We were discussing in chat earlier about freeholds and whether or not a person would be safe in their home or within the entirety of their freehold from getting player killed?
- A: I think our initial testing is going to revolve around the footprint of their freehold and then we'll take into consideration the metrics gleaned from that testing. – Steven Sharif
Permission to decorate a freehold is restricted to the owner of the freehold.
- Previously it was stated that permission to decorate but not take anything from the house would be able to be assigned to other players.
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a stage three (村莊) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- Players who are registered as a defenders of their node cannot loot their own destroyed freeholds.
If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- Blueprints are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement.
- Destroyed freeholds are subject to material loss.
- Certificates will track major milestones (such as Furnaces and Homesteads, for example).
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
- Attackers may not be capable of destroying a node during a siege. Instead they may carry out precision attacks to disable specific service-oriented buildings within the node. These buildings can be targeted with siege weapons and bombs.
- 節點建築 (including player housing) have hit points and can be damaged during sieges. If buildings suffer more than approximately 25% damage, any NPCs or services offered by that building will not be available until the building is repaired.
- If the node still exists after the siege has ended, citizens will need to obtain the resources needed to repair and rebuild any damaged infrastructure.
- 玩家房屋 that is destroyed during a node siege can no longer be sold.
You could be more precision oriented in the decision to attack a city. Let's say it's a rival node that's trying to reach you know a node stage five or something and you want to disable their ability for the religious system to progress so you target the temple during the attack, or you want to disable their scholars academy from reaching a higher level so that your nodes can; or you want to disable multiple buildings that allow for experience and quests to be undertaken by its citizenship, which prevents them from keeping up in pace of experience gained with your node. These can be more precision oriented and don't have to effectualize an actual takeover of the node. – Steven Sharif
- Housing will have a base price that scales with the number of citizens in the node.
- The developers are considering an auction-based method for listing new properties that become available for purchase when a node advances.
- 固定房屋 and apartments can be listed and sold to other players.
There's no cap essentially in player originated sales. Those are determined essentially by supply and demand as it is within the game and there's no artificial barrier to how high that demand can go. – Steven Sharif
- Housing ownership can default back to the node if the owner fails to pay their property taxes. A balance and penalties will be charged to the new purchaser of the home in the manner of a "foreclosure process".
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Rental and leasing concepts are currently under consideration.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
2021-04-15 2021-04-04 2020-05-29 2018-01-19
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (36:29).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (42:01).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (35:36).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (50:47).
- 直播, 2017-10-16 (56:42).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (45:23).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- 直播, 2017-10-16 (56:38).
- 影片, 2017-05-25 (0:02).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:52:33).
- 直播, 2018-05-09 (40:24).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (34:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Velkor's Eye.
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (9:58).
- 直播, 2019-06-28 (1:09:22).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (2:14:06).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (44:11).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (41:27).
- 直播, 2018-12-06 (44:14).
- 直播, 2018-10-31 (46:18).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (36:18).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (26:22).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (53:20).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (40:20).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- 影片, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- 直播, 2017-05-24 (29:54).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (38:04).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (30:53).
- 直播, 2017-05-22 (56:31).
- 直播, 2021-06-25 (1:31:04).
- 直播, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- 直播, 2017-06-01 (24:30).
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (1:00:18).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (39:47).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (48:29).
- 直播, 2017-05-26 (50:00).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (15:47).
- 直播, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (58:32).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (26:40).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:12:33).
- 直播, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- 直播, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- 直播, 2018-02-09 (51:57).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (59:11).
- 直播, 2017-05-17 (1:03:23).
- 訪談, 2018-08-08 (6:44).
- 直播, 2021-11-19 (54:26).
- 直播, 2018-01-18 (31:05).
- 直播, 2021-12-23 (1:29:27).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (28:04).
- 訪談, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (2:04:00).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (29:34).
- 直播, 2021-02-26 (1:11:13).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (40:14).
- 直播, 2017-11-17 (47:10).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:00:57).
- 直播, 2019-10-31 (36:20).
- 影片, 2021-05-28 (23:45).
- 直播, 2019-06-28 (31:15).
- 直播, 2019-11-22 (16:56).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- 直播, 2019-11-22 (17:59).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (59:38).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- 直播, 2021-05-28 (1:04:29).
- 訪談, 2019-04-21 (45:45).
- 直播, 2021-04-30 (1:14:12).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- 直播, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).