- After a node is destroyed, the footprint of the node will enter a ruined state and will become an open PvP zone for a number of days equal to the node's level. These ruins consist of a debris field of treasures that are lootable by players entering the area.
- Previously it was stated that attackers who participated in the siege will have exclusive looting rights for period of time following the node's destruction. Any loot remaining after this period will be open for anyone to loot.
- After a number of days equal to the destroyed node's level, the node will revert back to stage 0 (wilderness) and any modified terrain will revert back to its original state.
- Treasures in the debris field will take time and tools to uncover.
- The warehouse debris will contain a portion of all Materials (crafting components) and Gatherables that were stored in the destroyed node.
- The reliquary debris will contain a stockpile of shards of the relics that were stored there.
- The town hall debris might contain tax-oriented certificates that were held within the vaults and in the treasury.
- The stables debris might contain mount certificates that can be added to caravans in the future or sold on the auction house.
- Gatherables and processed goods that were stored in in-node housing and apartment storage chests become lootable. These are not lootable if the node survives the siege- even if the housing buildings are destroyed or damaged during the siege.
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
- If their building was destroyed during a node siege, even if the siege was not successful.
- If a mayor built extra apartment buildings at Town (階段 4) or higher and the Node deleveled below that stage.
- If the mayor decides to destroy apartment buildings all items and layouts will be mailed to the owner.
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a stage three (村莊) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- Players who are registered as a defenders of their node cannot loot their own destroyed freeholds.
If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- There is no "recall" (fast-travel) option to return to shore, however death by drowning will respawn the player on shore but will incur experience debt (and other death penalties).
- We don't have a recall... There is consequence for you losing the means of your mobility and if you lost the means of that mobility then those consequences are it's going to take you longer to get to where you need to go, or you're going to have to suffer some experience debt. – Steven Sharif
- I mean traditionally if we did not use dynamic destruction, that what we would use is decals to simulate damage on the ship based on an overall hit point value. At certain hit point values we would swap out the mesh to show a more destructive state potentially; and that and you know at that point for a user in regards to immersion you know both are very similar from the immersion factor right? – Steven Sharif
2021-05-29 2021-05-29 2019-09-24 2019-06-28
- 影片, 2021-05-28 (23:45).
- 直播, 2022-03-31 (1:13:00).
- 直播, 2019-06-28 (31:15).
- 直播, 2021-05-28 (1:04:29).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- 直播, 2022-10-14 (52:31).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (14:21).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- 直播, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (15:46).
- 直播, 2020-06-26 (1:48:43).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (10:49).
- 訪談, 2020-07-18 (56:11).
- 直播, 2017-07-18 (40:14).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (59:21).
- 直播, 2020-08-28 (2:04:00).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (28:04).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (29:34).
- 直播, 2021-02-26 (1:11:13).
- 直播, 2022-04-29 (1:08:27).
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (1:28:38).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (11:51).
- 直播, 2019-07-26 (1:07:22).