- 市场 in 村莊 level economic nodes have auction houses that allow raw resources and processed goods to be posted.
- Exchanges in Town nodes have expanded auction houses that allow all goods/items to be posted.
- Economic nodes that have reached the metropolis stage unlock the linked economy superpower.
- Up to two economic metropolises may be linked in this manner.
- 大都會 level economic nodes enable worldwide sale prices for auction houses across Verra.
- Items listed in one linked economic node can be bid on from any other linked economic node.
- Linked economies also connect an economic metropolis and its vassal economic nodes.
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- 附庸節點 of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- Items listed are also visible in community boards (bulletin boards).
- Integrated auction houses allow players to purchase items directly from remote auction houses.
- Purchases of materials and gatherables will be automatically deposited within the listing node's local warehouse. Players will need to travel to that warehouse to retrieve them. Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
- Purchases of anything other than materials and gatherables will be mailed to the purchaser.
- That's probably how it's going to be surfaced... Your your mayor is going to have to build it for you. – Jeffrey Bard
|玩家攤檔||Personal shops||Auction houses|
市场 in Ashes of Creation are regional, which means that each market has its own character. Because resources will shift locations as they’re exhausted, this will keep people moving about the world, seeking out the best resources for their crafting builds, and the best markets for their goods.
- There will be no central auction house or warehouse.
- There will be item decay (material sinks), deconstruction mechanics and other gold sinks to combat inflation.
- There will be player to player trading.
One major feature in our economy that differs from most fantasy style MMOs is that we're not approaching it from a global scale. Rather, we're trying to carve the world up into regions and make each one focus independently, while of course at the same time working together. – Peter Pilone
A market is a type of unique node building in Ashes of Creation that unlocks at 村莊 (階段 3) of an Economic node. Markets serve as a center for the transaction of goods and services within the area. Players can use the Market to access features including (but not limited to) some of the following:
- Auction house where raw resources and processed goods may be posted.
- Trade hauling stables for Tier 1 mule training.
- Player shop areas for personal shop deployment and rental stalls.
- Private property sale certificates.
- Hunter’s Post (higher redemption for Tier 1 creature bounties).
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
玩家攤檔 (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in 市场 (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Town (階段 4) node or higher).
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- 告示板 that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
If playing the game of supply and demand is something you enjoy, the Economic Node Type is one you’ll want to find citizenship in. Whether it’s trading goods across land and sea, hoarding the income you make, or purchasing whatever you fancy, Economic Nodes provide a plethora of ways for players in Ashes of Creation to grow their fortune, build their reputation, and attain rare goods or fame. During the Expedition stage of this Node, players will encounter merchants looking for the help of brave adventurers and curious artisans. If you choose to aid them, the once-small Expedition could grow into a sprawling Metropolis with rare items from lands afar!
Economic Nodes that have reached the Metropolis Stage unlock the Superpower “Linked Economy”. Any Economic Node with this Superpower unlocked shares Auction House listings with all the others, meaning that the items listed in one Linked Economy Node can be bid on from any other Linked Economy Node. Linked Economies also connect a Metropolis and any Vassal Economic Nodes belonging to that Metropolis.
The Linked Economy Superpower has the potential to create a massive market that spans the world. This will allow players to attain and sell goods with ease, providing those who have access to these Economic Nodes a faster path to fortune in the lands of Ashes of Creation.
Each node type has a unique node building associated with it that can be activated at the 村莊 stage of node advancement. The unique building plays a central role in the progress of civilization for a server.
- Divine nodes
- Economic nodes
- Military nodes
- Scientific nodes
We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- 直播, 2020-03-28 (1:04:49).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- 直播, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- 直播, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (1:15:03).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (16:36).
- 直播, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (35:16).
- 訪談, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- 直播, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Ashes of Creation Press Kit.
- 影片, 2017-04-30 (8:02).
- Unreal Engine Interview, 23 May 2017.
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (31:02).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (10:47).
- 直播, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- 直播, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- 影片, 2017-04-30 (6:54).
- 直播, 2021-03-26 (43:55).
- 影片, 2017-04-30 (6:33).
- 直播, 2018-10-31 (52:38).
- 直播, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- 直播, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- 直播, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (16:37).
- 直播, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 19 August 2020.
- 直播, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- 直播, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- 直播, 2018-09-01 (36:28).
- 直播, 2017-05-05 (32:22).